1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Abyss Camper [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Aug 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prodigy

[​IMG]

ability queing is on, the cooldown timer is on, thresholds are there, but its not using them anymore. Was working fine a couple months ago, but not sure if its the bot or if im doing something wrong.

Any thoughts?
    EDIT: Would it also be possible for it to drink ovl pots?

2. Aria

Make sure you're using the main action bar
    Otherwise, offsets probably broke

3. Prodigy

Yeah im using the main one. Havent enabled any secondary action bars.

4. Oakensheeld

can youj fix this I am about to get banned if this keeps up. Seriously with everything right all my settings right it just keeps right clicking every mob and runs to them and even with exact position then right clicks to walk back to original how ridiculous, I am definitely done after coming back to this
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 31, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2017 ---
    I wish they used the a different client than the shitty rs3 one. But this is ridiculous stay in exact never stays, he right clicks everything so obvious and walks here like 15 times a minute. It doesnt go rest, it doesnt take potions. Nothing on your bot works. at all, I followed instructions step by step

Attached Files:

5. Aria

your reset and camping locations are the same
    the position you run to to reset aggro should be far away from where you camp

6. Oakensheeld

Yes that is obvious, it is the area where it resets ytour aggro. We know that from reading the guide, but when it runs back he literally stays there once he runs there never runs back again. This should be such a simple bot to script bot, please rework it, since I paid for it lol. Or paid someone.

7. NYCowboy

Hey there, love the bot. Used it back in the day for a main account to get 99 in nearly all the cb skills.

I'm having trouble with it not activating the threshold abilities. I have the cooldown timer on and my ability bar looks similar to yours, so I'm not sure why it's not working. Any advice?

I also noticed that wherever you put your saved location the coordinates don't change. I entered my camping location, ran the length of the abyss, hit save reset and they pop up as the same number. Not sure why

#187 NYCowboy, Sep 10, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  8. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

would be cool to have an update :D

9. Sodomyclown

The bot constantly eats food even at full health. I don't know why it's doing this it wasn't like 2 days ago when I was using it.

10. Punkashell

Does this bot support prayer potions and range pots?

11. Timmarus

For some reason, the bot never resets aggro. It would be perfect otherwise.

Also, is the "Eat at" field a percentage or a health value to eat at?

12. Sejarn

It works fine for me, are you sure you're setting the reset coordinates to the reset spot? The coordinates for camping and reset should be different.

13. Timmarus

Yeah, they're definitely different.

14. torozoro

Baller, this bot works perfectly. Few crashes after start but it's near perfect.

Should I enter the percentage (50%) to eat at or the exact number of HP left?

I would love to see support for Ovls for the dps boost as I use T70-80 for Invention disassembly.

Thanks lad

15. UnlimitedPotential

Hey

Would it be possible to add super melee potions? They're great for leveling up and give a stat boost to attack, strength, and defence which is a significant boost in dps and xp/hour.

Thanks.

16. YTVansrG

does it re agro doe

17. Jonny_

Bought support for this and was disappointed. I have my reset position on the completely opposite Northern side of the abyss and it takes forever to actually go back to my camping spot.

It does not drink my prayer pots, and I also have soul split in my ability bar like it says.
    This should work better as it's support only, or it should be made free since it performs poorly.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2018, Original Post Date: May 1, 2018 ---
    Stopped it and got some more supplies and then went back and restarted it, ran it for 30 mins and I come back to see my guy running by Draynor Mansion.
    Don't use this bot at all.

18. theparanoia

Bots that have supporter requirements should be maintained. This hasn't been updated and is broken.

19. Devphreak

This bot isnt broken lol. ive gotten millions of xp with it. Make sure its not paused when setting camping and reset positions. it does break on resetting aggro, however this only happens once in every few hours.

20. Sick

Sick The Real

#200 Sick, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.