1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Abyss Runecrafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aria, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aria

The massive pouch's ess count isn't in the game settings, so I can't tell how much essence is in it.
    The fastest way to refill pouches is to spam refill, even with the occasional misclicks.

2. merkgamer

Thanks the bot is defiantly at a premium state as is. Runs flawlessly if you add the pouches to the action bar they can be refilled with a hotkey including the massive pouch just a suggestion.

Draggin likes this.
  3. Mr_Coene

got banned with this bot

4. Manager

^ Friend of mine got banned, still unkown why, could be botting too long, could be botting in the same world,... Anyways the abby's is getting more bot busting attention!
    anyways.
    The bot still holds some flaws in itsself, not sure if it's the client or the code.
    Sometimes for unkown reasons the bot has no glory charges left and remains at the altar, when it tries to teleport to edgeville trough the lodestone it click "teleport to edg" and mid-animation it does this again over and over again, i've noticed my bot must have been doing this for atleast 2-3 hours staight, might you be able to resolve this??

5. Sharky80

script bot does not supports fast lodestone teleports. Simple way to fix that is to extend scripts bots reatempt teleport timer

6. Aria

#66 Aria, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
    Manager likes this.
  7. roflcopter19

bullshit. used it so long and still no ban. people just don't know how to bot properly. gg my only money making method.

8. jake miler

@Aria let him use it lol, he thinks its a joke the ban rate is rediculous i jus lost few accounts 48 hour ban all i did was log on hit start n i got logged out. next day i checkd boom a ban lol

ronnyx3 likes this.
  9. Bubble

I must be honest, but it has been working fine for me too. I haven't had any bans with this great bot, yet. :)

10. Draggin

Your Ip is flagged mate.

11. jake miler

might be :S but how is it that some accounts where not banned but when i logged on soon as i hit start on bot it logged me off right away when i hit start n i was banned right after :S

12. Aria

Bot updated:

Some internal refactoring of code was done.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 6, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 4, 2015 ---
    A bug where players using familiar overrides were unable to use the bot has been fixed. In all future bug reports, please include the cosmetic items from Solomon, etc you are using.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2015 ---

Alpha Abyss Runecrafter is now premium. Thank you Cloud and Arbiter for your hard work maintaining the client, Bertrand for lending me your account so I could gather data, and all the users for helping to debug the bot.

Other minor changes:
    -If the bot misclicks while trying to cross the wall and stops moving, it'll attempt to cross the wall again sooner instead of waiting for the full time period.
    -Tray notification now shows the reason the bot stopped.
    -Random variation added to bank opening/closing.

To do:
    Implement recharging glory amulets
    Possibly expand to OSRS

#72 Aria, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  13. jake miler

14. roflcopter19

15. Fontkodo

Could you randomize the tile it steps to when it goes to bank? For me it steps on the same tile every time and then banks, looking very much like a bot.

16. Draggin

He should add variable paths. If more than one of us are on the same world I can tell someone is using this script bot.

17. Aria

These will be added along with massive pouches next update.

Update pushed:

The bot will now only use Surge when the player is facing directly north.
    Massive pouch support has been added. If you run out of massive pouches, the bot will continue running without them.
    Walking to Edgeville bank and the Wilderness wall has been made more random.

#77 Aria, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    Draggin likes this.
  18. Fontkodo

1. Brief description of the bug: Got stuck traversing the wilderness wall, "You can't do that from here"
    2. Status at the time the bug occurred: Walking to wilderness
    3. Game location at the time the bug occurred: See screenshot, you should be able to see the tile
    4. A screenshot of the bug: [​IMG]

19. roflcopter19

Purchased credits to use this :D Will try to make ~50 mil to get 99 prayer on dxp weekend.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 22, 2015 ---

#79 roflcopter19, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  20. Fontkodo

Hmm, I'm only getting 500k gp/h for nature runes with 91+ RC, not sure what happened but I didn't die.

Edit: Found a possible problem with randomization of entrance into the wildy. Sometimes it will get stuck somewhere on the border like this: [​IMG]
    Then it teleports to the lodestone and has a greater chance of getting stuck once again.

#80 Fontkodo, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.