1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Divination [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzhax

The issue is that it cant find the wisps and it teles too canifis as closest lodestone then hangs because it cant get back. Happened too me a few times today also, ran all day fine yesterday just today started giving issues.

2. Bubble

Whenever the bot cuts a log by mistake it will now idle for hours due to not dropping the log.
    Cuts log by misclick --> It won't drop the log --> Idles until lobby --> logs in --> repeat with lobby and logging in.

Can this be looked at by any chance? :)

EDIT:
    Seems to be fixed :)

#322 Bubble, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  3. dogetrix

Sometimes the bot will not empty the inventory of memories into the rift completely before going on to harvest more wisps. Please fix. Thank you!

LBirdCali likes this.
  4. supmag

such a good bot but cant open bank when transmuting... my only issue with it! apart from that its perfect please fix this asap ill give you some baby love <3

5. nVIII

nVIII ok

Not going to leave a review until I get banned or hit 99, whichever comes first.

But I wanted to share a proggy
    AlphaDiv4-4.png
    1-80 in a week, 100% botted, no ban.

Now I will say this, I babysit my bots heavily, I basically watch over it all day on a spare screen while I work. I also basically use the game as a chatroom in my friends chat and clan chat while I bot. So I'm sure that helps with my luck of not getting banned.
    But I must say, this bot is great. Outside of the client going buggy with the right click menu occasionally, I have witnessed no mistakes or anything that I think would flag my account outside of the minor issue the very first day I used the bot.. Looking forward to give my review when it comes time, regardless of account status.
    On par with Prime bots.

6. dogetrix

LOL, I straight botted this from 1-85 and 90-97 and I never even look at it. Still needs that depositing memories fix though...

7. supmag

I have botted from 1- 99 0 bans, problems.

nVIII likes this.
  8. chris121

hello it doesnt work anymore well, it keeps spam clicking on the energys

edit: after a while it now works fine.

#328 chris121, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  9. JustCurious

Works great. Thank you for all your hard work!

I've noticed the following behavior/bug. Not a huge deal, but looks a little odd to any observers.

Sometimes the bot will activate a wisp, turning it into a well, but will run to go activate a different wisp before harvesting anything.

My theory is that the bot clicks on the wisp to run to it and activate. In the moment after the character reaches it and activates it, but before they begin harvesting, the bot runs through another cycle, sees that the player is not in the harvesting animation, assumes the newly created well is "dead," and runs to activate a new wisp.

It doesn't (meaningfully) affect productivity, but it's kinda funny to watch it activate 2-3 wells in a row.

Yuuki Asuna likes this.
  10. Hellwyr

Cuts a log then the bot just stops working.

11. dogetrix

A little troubling new bug -- It keeps spam clicking on the wisps.

12. ruxus420

Would love to see cursed energy pk detection and teleport added, other then that amazing bot. Used it to get multiple account to 90+

13. John baxton

@SlashnHax Would you please increase the delay between the action of "harvesting a wisp" and waiting to see if it is actually harvesting it. Constantly i watch it click 1 wisp to harvest it and immediately clicks another one without waiting to see if it harvests or not. Occasionally because of this it will start harvesting 1 wisp and move on to another one for no reason leaving 2 of them open to harvesting. Secondly, i notice a bug with converting the memories. Sometimes it will begin converting the memories and then only 3 or 4 memories in, it will go back to harvesting for more memories. This is only making the bot lose about 10% of the exp/hr but it looks awfully suspicious.

Last of all, excellent bot :D i really enjoy using it because it is so customizable and well put together. I hope you continue to make improvements to perfecting this. nice work(y)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2017, Original Post Date: May 13, 2017 ---
    For some reason, it isnt recognizing chronicles anymore. I do have chronicles checked on and i just noticed it in the past day or so

also, the bot randomly stops. the timing is different every time but i cant go more than 2hrs without it randomly stopping. when i check the log, i dont get any information as to why it stops randomly and i have it set to "debug" mode

14. tdotsfinest12

The bot keeps breaking it says as a notice "IllegalArgumentException thrown!" every minute and stops the bot. I was harvesting energies at incandescent wisps

15. Leipo1

This bot desperately needs an update. After a certain amount of time the timer on it stops and runemate crashes for me. Not a RAM issue as other bots do work fine

16. back900

With the latest RS update the script bot doesn't seem to realise it has a full inventory.

17. tryptamine

Welp it finally happened. After suicide botting with this for about 2 weeks I finally caught a ban at brilliant wisps. Luckily it's only 48 hrs. Still a great script bot though imo

18. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

19. harrisdale

Very good script bot SlashnHax. There is a bit of a bug for incandescent wisps for energy. When my character runs to convert memories into energy. 80% of the time is would repeat clicking convert to memories to energy option as it runs to crater. I think it should be clicked once or twice max to help avoid ban and seem more human like.

20. nVIII

nVIII ok

10/10 bot
    Used it from 1-99 div on my main. 95-99 was done entirely while gathering energies.
    Hundreds of hours, usually 7-10 at a time.

Would very much recommend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.