1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxi

I think the targetting method breaks when using certain abilities. Try removing rapid fire and snipe from your ability bar.

2. idk4u44

This is helpful, but I was using melee to kill them.

3. auxi

Try checking what ability the bot is using when it starts attacking a new Waterfiend. It usually happens to 'channeled' abilities.

4. Lyrcon

Awesome Bot! Everything works great, i only got 1 problem when i use the option to bury bones it doesnt work for me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2016 ---
    I got one more problem, when i try to bank in lumbridge_Castle it is walking back and forth to the Combat Academy.
    Also when i try to bank in the Combat Academy it is opening every single door and after the bot did that it is stuck,
    Would be nice to see this fixed haha :D

Supreme Cyzz likes this.
  5. Dylan Turner

Does anyone know a way i can level from like 70-99 in any of the melee mage or range cb styles, also would like some advise on traing spots 40/50-70 for range, mlee and mage, while low maintincence botting which i can run overnight and while im at work?

creating a new main and would love to rush combat up so he looks decent

6. xXSlykidXx

Whats your invent setup?

Supreme Cyzz likes this.
  7. Aargorn

^ I wore guthans after hitting 70 on all melee skills, I took some strength potions and some super defence potions, charming imp and food. I used defence potions when I was low level because it made surviving the hellhound's aggresive first few minutes easier. After that when they weren't aggressive exp/hr went down a small bit, but I literally survived on a few monkfish for like 10hrs+ at times.

8. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

Does the banking feature actually work? if so could someone make a guide on using it?

9. auxi

Banking works for me.

Just add a critical food item, and make it 'require' at least 1 of it. When it no longer has 1 piece of food in the inventory, it will bank. Add a list of items you wish for the bot to withdraw and now it should work. It's pretty simple.

10. xXSlykidXx

Why does this script bot stop after an hour? I don't get it, lol. Is there a way to work around this ;o

11. mattrav05

Still having an issue where it it isnt using the "Special attack" when it should, it will sit at 100 threshhold for quite a while before finally ubsing sometimes....any way to fix this??

12. Dylan Turner

I find this aswell, the bot doesnt manually use many abilities at all, pre spectre worked perfect

13. Bulbazoth

I'm a bit confused on entirely how to set this up... I have it attacking things, but don't see where I should add my food to eat. I attempted to set up the looting earlier but gave up. Would be nice to see a guide :) <3

Edit: I see it eats your food automatically, nice :D got myself to 60 attack

#1093 Bulbazoth, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  14. Pestilence

It's going quite well for me. I just am having a few issues; I can't manage to get it to pick up charms and the targeting system is really slow for me.

#1094 Pestilence, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  15. bigboibotter

Hey so i used this bot for like 2 hours it worked very nice and all good was killing daganoths for charms picked up about 200... then i relogged at the 00:00 time for spins just :D and ever since after that i cant get it to start anything again... been trying setting up complete new tasks and restarting the client and everything no idea what happend..

16. creativeself

Miss teh old verzshun D;, constantly getting idle issues and logging out

17. xXSlykidXx

I do miss the old one as well lol

18. Bulbazoth

I'm pretty sure its currently eating food for no reason. I've never seen myself lose more than like 1 health at experiments, but it keeps eating my sharks :(

19. auxi

Legacy mode?

20. Bulbazoth

ehhh dont think so. im on OSRS, nothing special

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.