Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so it does work on goblins, but still hovers over cows, both on my pc and laptop. I'm also not sure if there are other people that have this problem, but it's a great bot. Awesome work, but you could you try and look into it? :) it's a great bot nonetheless tho

Btw could you maybe have a save option for the configs, because i want a lot of items but i need to keep typing them everytime c: ty in advance

You should add make it so there's a toggle for prayer flicking between prayer flicking and just leaving the prayers on. Right now it turns off prayers in between kills which is kind of inefficient at a lot of places.

bot works amazing in total. I like it alot! ^_^
I've just noticed something you might be interested in.
when killing living rock caravan's creatures it aims on the dead rock stones as a targets after they're dead " cuz their body remains" so it stays idle, idk because of it waits for the loot or it thinks that it's still a target tbh.

Last edited:
You should add make it so there's a toggle for prayer flicking between prayer flicking and just leaving the prayers on. Right now it turns off prayers in between kills which is kind of inefficient at a lot of places.
Yeah it toggles when you're out of combat, I'll probably put a "Prayers always on" option or something.

amazing bot!

could you make it open gates, so we dont get stuck
That would require me finishing off my own custom pathing algorithm xD
It'll definitely be done in the future, just not atm

Silent update: Settings savings got a revamp. The majority of things should save now :D

Newbie here, trying to add item, Cowhide, to banking but it just keeps crashing when I click add.

Newbie here, trying to add item, Cowhide, to banking but it just keeps crashing when I click add.
For banking or looting?
For looting, the text box is the price trigger for looting. If something is worth more than that it loots.
For banking, the first text box is the name, the second text box is the amount to withdraw.

4cf776986d.png

Been smashing along wonderfully, Heres a proggy :)

are you going to make this premium aswell? :(

what's wrong with the update! it freezes every 2 minutes for me

ever since the last update ive had trouble getting it too loot.. it just hovers over the items.. but sometimes it loots the first 10-20drops

Status
Not open for further replies.