1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Magic [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlashnHax

Could you provide more information please?
    Does the GUI close, but the bot doesn't enchant? Does it enchant but fail to bank?

2. JoJo

Well if i get the first inventory of necks it does it flawless but at the end it gets stuck on enchanting item on the gui and doesnt bank, it says opening bank failed.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2015, Original Post Date: May 14, 2015 ---
    well i was in v west when it did that, i went to ge same deal then went to camelot bank an its running flawlessly.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2015 ---
    maybe some of your bank id's are wrong? I have been sitting here watching it, even in camelot it got stuck after a couple bank loads, i think it has something to do with the positioning of your screen though all i did was angle the camara differently and it got started again.

3. SlashnHax

I don't use Bank IDs, I use the the API's Banks class to get loaded banks, then handle the opening using a custom method :/ I'll go test at Varrock West in a little bit.

4. JoJo

its both at v west and ge, i havent tried any others besides camelot.

5. SlashnHax

It's working fine for me at GE, which is strange.

6. JoJo

so heres the deal with the banking, after its done enchanting it click on the enchant button again which, stops it from banking because its trying to use enchant on the bank.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2015, Original Post Date: May 14, 2015 ---
    so add something to detect it if it has enchant clicked and have it unclick if there is nothing left in the inventory to enchant
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2015 ---
    Yup that's exactly what it is it's not always it does it it's once in a while but when it click enchant after there is no more gems it tried to bank but it can't because it's trying to enchant the bank so it fails the banking sequence over and over and over again until you click the enchant off then it carries on as normal.

7. SlashnHax

Hmmm okay, I'll look at that. I haven't had any problems like that, it's always managed to still bank even with the spell selected :/

8. JoJo

Maybe just try adding something that unlicks the spell of its clicked without any enchantable items in the inventory that should fix the banking problem at least.

9. Dryrr

I used this script bot till 99 (which i got yesterday, thanks @SlashnHax )

i noticed that it did click on enchant even when the inventory was done, but it rightclicked the bank for me, tried in catherby, Lumbridge CA, G.E.
    hasnt got stuck for multiple 8-15 hr runs. Got a good 145k exp an hr (1800 casts).

10. Pulse

It's just idling like this for me, no enchants done and nothing is happening.

[​IMG]

11. alkimista

add lunar man :)

12. Prodigy

Ive found that bank presets usually cause the whole bank idling problem. without presets, it works great

13. SlashnHax

That's really really strange, it's working fine for me locally and I can't see why presets would cause idling in this bot and not in any of the others.

14. Prodigy

Not sure what causes it, but it idles for a couple seconds, opens bank, withdraws preset, closes bank, idles for a couple more seconds, opens and closes bank again, then starts. Without presets, it quickly opens, deposits, withdraws and starts enchanting without a hitch.

15. Pulse

Personally haven't been using bank presets and still nothing is happening, strange.

16. JoJo

How do you turn presets off?

17. SlashnHax

18. JoJo

What was the update

19. Aryan

This doesn't even start lol. Get some Java error about Inventory

20. SlashnHax

Yeah, it's a known issue atm lol, Client update changed the signature of a method which broke it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.