1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Summoning [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetly

I noticed only a few issues, once I set up my taskbar properly to use the Spirit Kyatt-
    IT MUST BE IN EOC MODE, with the ABILITIES bar extended. That allows you to call your familar from Daemoheim (or whatever).

Along with this fact--
    When teleporting using the kinship ring, the first click on teleport only sometimes works the first time--- which results in quite a bit of loss , as the bot waits the full interval it would normally take for you to teleport, before attempting it again.

The only other flaw is, if you were to use a Spirit Kyatt, the bot will not summon your Kyatt for you, nor will it retreive a new one out of the bank after the time is up on the Kyatt you currently have summoned. For the Spirit Kyatt to be better emplemented as a method in this bot, I would recommend taking the time to write the bot to do this:
    When starting bot, wait period to see if summoning points deplete.
    If Yes, Bank-> Preset (1) ->Kyatt-> teleport.
    If No, Bank->Deposite all-> Withdraw Spirit Kyatt pouch-> Summon pouch-> Check to see if points deplete, if N, log out, if Y, Bank-> Preset (1) ->Kyatt-> teleport.
    Then, for a Kyatt that is gone, whenever the teleporting does not happen after an elapsed interval running through the familar call, search for kyatt, teleport, then Bank->Deposite all-> Withdraw Spirit Kyatt pouch-> Summon pouch-> Check to see if points deplete, if N, log out, if Y, Bank-> Preset (1) ->Kyatt-> teleport.

I don't know much about scripting bots, but I guess this would be the best way I could describe the solution, if you don't really have time to sit down and mess with it.
    Honestly, I like the version how it is, because I'm personally scared of it going down. But please let me know what you think, Slash. I have no clue how much complex it would make your bot's script bot.

2. SlashnHax

Ahh true, when I coded the methods to get the interface for "Call" I only took EOC, modern interface into account. I can't get around to fixing that today but I might be able to within the next few days.
    I've made the teleport only activate when the local player is idle in order to prevent the long delay.
    I've rewritten the logic for the familiar summoning/withdraw task, hopefully that fixes the issue.

3. sweetly

Hell yeah :) You're an excellent script bot writer, Slash. Sorta inspiring me to learn how to do it, so that I can create a few oddly specific bots
    Keep it up, I love your motivation.

Edit: I got stuck below the fishing colony for about an hour today when my Kyatt died. I'm not sure how that happened. It wasn't at the bank, which was the really odd part.

#83 sweetly, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  4. SlashnHax

It may have been trying to walk to that bank for whatever reason

5. Jesse

@SlashnHax for spawning. Nothing happens when I press start on spirit cobra. It cast incubation then hovers the mouse over the egg and never clicks the egg

6. SlashnHax

7. Jesse

8. SlashnHax

They probably changed the menu option and that's messed it up, it should use the action bar. Bit busy over the next few days but I'll have a fair amount of free time from monday onwards

9. Jesse

Will give you a bond if you fix it now. Just paid 20m for a pie maker only to realise that alpha cooker finally gets fixed then another 10m for a incubation egg spawner only for you to fix this. While im a spending spree why not. I just one working bot and Im happy to pay for it.
    @SlashnHax then you wouldn't have to use my account if you got a bond. Win win

10. SlashnHax

I'm driving back to Adelaide in an hour, and my alt doesnt have the required dung level.

20m and 10m for private bots is pretty cheap xD

11. Jesse

Ill come pick you up and drop you home. Give you a bond and lend you my account with the required levels if you can do it today sometime come one for a fellow Radalaidian

12. SlashnHax

Nah, I need to be able to drive back out here xD
    6hrs is a long way to come pick me up ;)

I'll let you know what I'm doing tonight, if I have the time I'll be able to fix this and the Alpha Magic bugs

Jesse likes this.
  13. Jesse

Yeah that's all good im just desperate as I owe Hazard 30m and all good money making bots are broken right now and I also have to renew two bonds that end tomorrow and im sitting here with 22m and my dick in my hand. Ahh life always got to be hard, loving it

14. SlashnHax

So it's hazard who's selling the ultra cheep scripts bots then xD

Jesse likes this.
  15. merchz1

keep getting this error when trying to spawn spider...
    I tried several different ways with no luck

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Mean cannot be greater than max.
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.calculations.Random.nextGaussian(jhc:26)
    at rm.auX.<init>(e:35)
    at rm.cOM1.null(b:83)
    at rm.NUl.null(h:196)
    at rm.NUl$$Lambda$1027/660483544.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$350(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$$Lambda$405/565634403.get(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$145(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/1846226982.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

16. Jesse

17. SlashnHax

Thanks, I've been wondering how tor replicate this exception and you're the first person to post with how to xD
    Ehhh, I'll see if I can find time for it today.

Jesse likes this.
  18. Jesse

As I stated numerous times, I would donate a bond if you update this. But thank you anyway.

19. SlashnHax

Found the issue and fixed it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2015 ---
    I'll buy some supplies for spawning now and give it a go.

20. SlashnHax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.