1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7

The proper way of dealing with crabs.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Thank you for the review sir!

2. andyuk3

Thanks for fixing so promptly. Great bot!

proxi likes this.
  3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Np :) Thank you sir!

4. andyuk3

Bot ran for 20 seconds more than 60 min stop time and got charged extra hour
    is that right or I should just set the time lower to avoid losing cents?

cheers

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Yea unfortunately that's correct, the timer doesn't include the time that it takes to configure the GUI. Just PM me the log file and I'll send you a refund.
    For future cases, yea just set it to like 59 minute xD.

Additionally, just as an fyi, that's how RuneMate handles all bot transactions (it's not handled by the bot author) so at the beginning of a session, you're charged for the full upcoming hour.

6. sdegideo89

hey i had a question. when im standing still in one spot on zeah shore(see picture below), can u make my guy reset the aggro by just running north(on the west side of that little white building) instead of runnin north east around that building? this spot im reffering too is very popular among botters, im sure others would appriciate this aswell.

[​IMG]

7. Randy32

keeps logging out and done died 2 times lost around 5m in bone bolts here the log. and another thing is when on crab island it runs to refresh it doesnt run far enough and they still dont attack it takes like 3 runs till they become agressive.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The minimum value of 7067.0 cannot be greater than the maximum value of 7066.0.
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.calculations.Random.nextGaussian(txc:128)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.calculations.Random.nextGaussian(txc:151)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(noc:3)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(noc:210)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.Execution.delayUntil(noc:105)
    at robot.iIIIIIiIII.execute(ja:73)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(gnc:53)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(sqc:145)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(fic:15094)
    at nul.IIiIIIiiIiIiI.run(puc:199)

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I isolated the crash issue and it'll be fixed in the next update. As far as the refresh zone needing to be further on the island, that's a simple fix. I can do that :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2019 ---
    I can expand that area :)

9. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

10. local855

I like the bot a lot. Only thing I don't like is 1. No range potions 2. When you pick up darts its clicking crazy on the spots picking up shells and other garbage eventually filling up the inv and you can no longer pick up anything else.

Noticed its not refreshing now for the sand crabs on zeah shore, was working perfectly fine the last 2 days.

11. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Can you post your log file? What do you mean by it's not refreshing? There are crabs directly next to it that not triggering the refresh?

12. joeleneprime

Hi, so i have spent alot of the last 2-3 weeks at sand crabs, and has worked just about perfectly.
    I have noticed the last few days a few bugs, maybe there was an update...

Im at the zeah shore at the 4 spot close to the boat, im playing osrs,

1. something is causing the bot to start eating a bunch in a row like 5+ lobsters....
    2. it will also start drinking super attack or super str in a row, sometimes doing it 4 or 5 sips before acting normal again.

3. it will also sometimes be clicking on empty vials in the inventory while training, just selecting and deselecting, for quite a time.
    4. this was the unusual one, i would notice when i went back to check on bot, that while training a dialogue screen would be open, much like the dialogue from the bank when you withdraw x, then it asks you how many you want to withdraw...
    this would still be present while training on the crabs without going away,...

overall this has been reducing the xp per hour i get by about 20%,
    again, love the bot, these things just cropped up last couple days

13. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

The fourth one I have no idea... sounds like an actual bug in RuneScape if the interface wasn't closing lol

Your other concerns are noted and I'll try to reproduce them on my end to see what's going on.
    Thanks for giving a proper bug report!

14. bianconeri

Because of overcrowded areas I started using "active" insted of stand stil. I noticed a bug or something when it needs to refresh. It basicly just runs north (like usual) and then gets stuck there. It runs back and forth from altar to magic trees or w/e and it does not return south to fight the crabs anymore

15. Jessiepoo1994

It was actually right near sandiegio posted his picture . I was trying to copy and paste the file but it wouldn't let me. I had 3 crabs around me that needed to be refresh and it would only say "waiting....". I find that the best place to do it is by boat guy to get to the island . This is a great script bot, just has a little flaws that we all hope we can put in the information to get resolved. Literally got 50-75 range and 0-80 defence on my range tank. This is the only script bot I've ever used and it's an alt account so I'm testing the waters running 10-16 hours a day

16. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Awesome! Thanks for the information guys! I'll be able to test things Friday and hopefully push out a patch this weekend :)

17. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

proxi updated ApexCrabber PRO with a new update entry:

ApexCrabber PRO v1.3.6 Released!

• Improved consistency with running far enough away to actually trigger a refresh.
    • Zeah Shore now uses a dynamic refresh area rather than the same general area.
    • Improved the static area for the Zeah Shore location.
    • Fixed an issue where powerdropping junk items was not working properly.
    • Fixed a Null Pointer Exception that was occasionally being thrown when using dynamic refresh areas.
    • Fixed an issue where the break handler would get stuck at the Click Here To Play screen.

Read the rest of this update entry...

#817 proxi, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  18. bianconeri

I looooove this script bot seriously. Been running it for at least 6h a day and no issue. Great to have when im at work 9h a day.

Could u make a pest control script bot? Would deffo pay for that as well!

proxi likes this.
  19. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Always up for new bot ideas. Pest Control, maybe one day :)

20. kaidrs

great bot, but sometimes it'll bring you out in the forest part north and get stuck there. happens more often than not and i have to restart it every few hours. Tried swapping between active and spot hop and still happens.

other than that good bot