1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ApexMiner PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by proxi, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

If the orebox thing happens again can you send me the log file? Do you have the Achievement 'Everything Is Oresome'? It may be something to do with that as to why the orebox got stuck, I'll have to take a look.

Additionally, I have the senntisten scrolls added to the local build now, so that fix will also be out in the next update :)

2. Bayley371

I havnt completed that achievement yet no... but after restarting the bot its worked fine since. Just unsure why it was doing it that time. And awesome sounds good about the scrolls when should we expect next updatw? :)

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I'll be pushing out the update tonight or tomorrow and then it will go through the approval process to be on the bot store.

4. Piedude

Threw my ore box onto the ground today mining runite in mining guild. Done with it. You wont see me back here again.

Just thought id let you know for whatever reason. I gave it one more go today. Not for me. Sorry. Goodluck with it.

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

In the build you have available to you on the bot store, there is not a single command saying to drop anything. Your accusation is not possible unless you intervened with the bot.
    Not only have you Still not provided the original log file for your previous accusations, but you have nothing to back up your claim here. You are not properly reporting bugs, you have not once provided anything constructive in any way. And since you seem reluctant to actually leave as you keep saying you are. I'll make it easier and handle that on the bot's end.

Childish behavior is not something I have to deal with.

6. Bayley371

it said its updated. whats the update notes? :D

7. Atlaslight

I don't know what you did, but i'm going to start testing out your stuff on your lite version. Wasted 7 hours last night because one it kept trying to do the Frem teleport over and over again. Issue #2, instead of going to burth like it normally does, it kept trying to bank at a deposit box someone placed, but nothing actually banked.

3rd issue I caught before going to work just now. Instead of continuing to mine after putting ore in the ore box, it just kept on clicking the full ore box.

So last night after this update.
    Ore Mined: 197 in 7 hours.

Thing i did differently this go around was use the juju potion function.
    Hope you fix soon because wasting .56 credits when a simple fuction like (if ore hasn't been mined in X mins then terminate scipt/bot, if it isn't taking a break)

8. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

What were you trying to mine when you say it keeps teleporting to frem location?
    And for the orebox continually trying to add it, were you using multi-rock mining in this session? And if so, do you have the 'Everything is Oresome' achievement?

Can you send me your log files? I appriciate your reports :)
    Additionally, if you can send me your log files and provide a screenshot of your transaction screen I can send you a refund.

As far as your idea for implementing a failsafe to stop the bot after, lets say 15 minutes?, when an ore isn't mined. I'll have that in the next update.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 10, 2019 ---
    It's not automatically added, I have to go back and add it xD It's in there now.

• Released Multi-Rock Mining. (Beta! Please report any issues you find with this feature.)
      • Requires player to have an OreBox in their inventory. Please be sure that your orebox can hold all of the rocks you select to mine.
      • This feature allows the user to select a location and choose all of the ores they'd like to mine/fill into their orebox before making a banking trip.
    • Added Juju potion support (beta).
      • Supports Prefect Plus, Perfect Juju Mining, and Normal Juju Mining potions.
      • This feature requires the bot to use the "Bank" banking type.
      • The bot will handle withdrawals of the Juju potion whether or not it is included in the player's preset (if using preset).
    • Added Remmington (Clan camp) mine location.
    • Updated ACTIVE/4-Tick Playstyle mining to be more consistent with hitting 4-ticks. (Still enough tolerance in there to miss a 4-tick, this is intentional for humanization reasons)
    • Complete restructure for how web traversals were handled. The bot will now rely on RuneMate's path caching system to handle generated paths.
    • Optimized Mining Guild's traversal. Should no longer get stuck by the ladders.
    • Optimized Varrock West's traversal. Banking should be quicker.
    • Optimizes Burthorpe's traversal. Banking should be quicker.
    • Added a failsafe to destroy Senntisten scroll when it appears in your inventory while mining at Empty Throne Room (Dark animica).
    • The bot will now properly account for items that are teleported to your bank when using the 50% chance sign of porter Premier Club perk.
    • Fixed issue that caused ore boxes to not fully deposit when attempting to bank without presets.
    • Fixed an issue in Tirannwn where a detected rockertunity would override the check if the player was in the area, hence causing the bot to click on the rockertunity and getting stuck at the 'sticks'. This typically only happened under circumstances where the player would pause the bot to do something. Nevertheless, #fixed.

Bayley371 likes this.
  9. siimaa

Mining Guild banking is broke , it's going to the bank put stuff away then going to open the bank again and again to going back to the mining and i was mining rune rocks .

10. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Can you send your log file? It sounds like you had Juju potions selected and it was messing up. The Juju potion feature is in beta, so a log file will help me isolate whatever the issue may have been.

11. siimaa

Where i can find the logs ?

12. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Hey! You can get to the logs by going to Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client :)

13. Atlaslight

I can't post mine to pastebin or upload because the filesize is too big.

To answer your questions i wasn't using multi-ore, just at bane ore.

Sending you a PM with the transaction, also if you want me to test anything just let me know in PM or Discord.

14. siimaa

upload.ee use that ,u can put file up there and send link to proxi

15. apelpapa

Have an issue where it uses only 1 sign of porter and then goes to bank. I have like 20 in inventory.

16. Vyxion

Got 99 mining using the bot. (RS3) Great work done and always open to feedback. Thanks.

#36 Vyxion, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  17. siimaa

did u use power mining ?

18. Vyxion

I banked my ores and this was for RS3.

19. siimaa

ok , where did u mining ?

20. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

That seems odd... you had the right power in your inventory? What did it do when it went to go bank? Can you give me any insight on what exactly happened?
    Additionally, I wouldn't recommend having 20 in your inventory, try around 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.