Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by tyb51, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

2. tyb51

Do you have this often?? I encountered it myself once and couldn't replicate it after. Keep me posted if you see it happen more often
    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

3. ColtKappa

Yeah it stopped doing it for me as well!

I'm only having 1 issue now, the bot really struggles to find the Kuradel slayer master sometime. I don't have any problems with any of the other slayer masters.

4. Lostrogath

I'm having some trouble getting the bot to use soul split. I've selected it as an option and have it set to use it between 1% and 99% health, yet it never gets toggled on.

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

is your health at 100?

show logs

6. tyb51

or do you also have protection prayers enabled?

7. Lostrogath

8. Sator

Hello,
    First of all, this bot is awesome. All its features show there are a very hard work and programming behind.
    I've been using it recently with the settings you recommend in order to have max its performance. However, I keep getting it stuck in periods of 30-45 minutes and more often between 5-10 minutes. Runemate pops-up a banner with "Bot termination error: Session does not exist or has expired". I close Runemate and restart it, but it happens again. I don't know if the error is from the game or from the Spectre (because I haven't tried other bots yet). Could you help me out, please?
    In case I had to give you any extra information such as my debugging log, please let me know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2018 ---

Ok sorry for disturbing, just read in support it is due to my network settings changing during a session.

9. Nasrullah Zulkifli

Hi all, is there a list of items i should have in bank to run this bot smoothly? currenltly its stuck trying to get to stronghold of security

John Deaux likes this.
  10. tyb51

Stro ghold of security is one of the few places i don't really support. In rs3 there is almost nothing worth doing there and its way to much effort to manually code traversal

11. Nasrullah Zulkifli

Ahh thanks, my bad, didnt read through the unsupported tasks. Tyvm

12. tyb51

I supported minotaurs at one point bht that broke i think. Might think of adding support when using turael to cancel tasks

13. bjuno

What am I doing wrong? I have set all the gear presets and everything, I manually took the task, fire giants, before I started the bot and it just idles at bank, not doing anything.

14. tyb51

have you pressed the start button? if so please provide the log

15. Sator

Hi, is the fairy ring network available? And, what does the UI show in the inventory and gear > advance? I can only see three dots (...), an R (R...) and an A (...). Also, could there be a support to use pollnivneach teleport scroll to travel to summona or the carpets network?

#355 Sator, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  16. tyb51

Screenshot?

17. bjuno

below
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 21, 2018 ---
    EDIT: Decided to write a review as I will be using it for quite a while.

SUGGESTIONS:
    1)
    Add a support for using Tuska's Wrath ability efficiently (as a first ability when switching target as it is usually an instakill)
    2) When having task in Kuradal's slayer dungeon (Ancient cavern in bot settings) and using Kuradal as a slayer master, the bot uses teleport to get the new task (either Games necklace or Ferocious ring). Simply running back thru the dungeon would be more efficient and would save charges on Ferocious rings.
    3) Add an option to use bank preset instead of depositing whole inventory every time the bot banks.
    4) In case the new task is added in the "Skip task" menu, it goes to bank, gear for the task and then return to slayer master to cancel the task. Maybe just reorder the actions priority as this is slowing down the xp quite a lot.
    5) Probably the least important but most quality of life improvement. Would it be possible to remember the customised loot settings for each monster? As of right now, if you check/uncheck some drops, it gets reset every time you finish the task.

BUGS:
    1)
    When using Games necklace to get to Ancient caverns (either for monster or to get a new task from Kuradal), the bot gets stuck on the floor you arrive at right after you jump into whirlpool. When you manually move the camera, it clicks on the stairs to climb down by itself but it is not able to move the camera without manual input.
    2) From time to time, when gearing from bank, it rightclicks the wrong item and gets stuck duo to not being able to click on the right item as it is hidden behind the menu.
    3) When it gets into the lobby, it is not able to log back into the game.
    -- If you need, I can provide pictures/logs for all the bugs above.

Besides above, the bot is fucking amazing. If you have time to make some improvement, I would be glad to pay for it or donate.

#357 bjuno, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  18. Isosta

I havent seen it be able to alch anything successfully, my inv fills up with alchable items on the list and it stops picking up loot

19. OriginHD

what is the requairement for aberrant specters?

20. Isosta

also how can i see more of the fields in the advanced tab for equp? theyre all ellipses i dont know what each one is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.