1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiBurialArmor [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Oct 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0liver

thanks man :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 24, 2016 ---
    hey i have another problem:

once it is done smithing the adamant helmets it does not deposit them.
    it just idles with full inventory
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 24, 2016 ---
    oh wait it has deposited it now however it took him a while!

2. Shady Bliss

When did this get added? You're da man. I hope this works well!

3. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Works really good. Don't really know about what anti-bans you are using etc but it seems very bot like to me. Got me 75-87 in no time tho, I really like it.

Only thing I'm worried about is the anti-bans, could you look into it? Also there should be an option if we want to kill the ancestors or not.

4. auxi

You are right about the antiban, there's practically none. I added a wait so it doesn't 'instantly' switch to the correct item but other than that it's pretty antiban free. I think if you keep the hours reasonable you should have no issues.

As for an option to kill ancestors, it would be nice and I'll add one when I learn how to make an UI. But let me just tell you it's actually a waste of time to kill them (you gain 0.1% respect per kill).

5. Alen

Alen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Killing the ancestors might be an anti-ban thingy as you don't see so bot-like when you are randomly killing them. You could add anti-bans like randomly moving the mouse, mouse goes off-screen, rotating camera time to time, checking smithing skill, wiggle mouse, idle for a time (afk like), random mouse speed and how frequent it does those anti-bans etc. These are just suggestions tho and I've seen lots of those used by other bot authors.

auxi likes this.
  6. SuperBotter

SuperBotter Super Bot Author

But bot authors have to be careful with antiban, or else Jagex will be able to find patterns based off of it, and make you get banned more often. Back when I used to smith (without botting), I would never do any of the things you listed, and I never got banned because I acted like a bot. In my opinion, RuneMate's default antiban with Clouse is good enough to not get banned.

auxi likes this.
  7. Shady Bliss

I just got 99 doing artisan workshop without a bot. I had the alt 1 timer running. Then soon as i heard the ding i click deposit > withdraw ingots > click anvil > alt tab. Then repeated till i got 99 today. I think having more anti ban and little things every now and then are more likely to get a ban. I also didn't change the camera once when i log in lol.

8. Geashaw

The approach is nice, though regular players tend to not change the camera when grinding...

The random "afk" would seem fair, since I tend to get distracted once in awhile.

The mouse speed is regulated by the client, I think.

Great to hear the feedback, keep 'em comming!

auxi likes this.
  9. auxi

Another refilling cannon achieved, in just a few days :)

[​IMG]

10. Many Cats

I can't seem to get it working, which part of the workshop does it work with?

Edit: Got it working with the armor

11. auxi

I'll have to add some more instructions to this bot. It only does burial armor. Sorry for not making that clear.

12. Akashi

Is the wait before depositing items on purpose? It takes a very long time if not.

13. auxi

That's weird. Definitely not intended, can you post a screenshot of your setup? Specifically inventory.

14. Akashi

Ingots go to armours then it just idles for a very, very long time or if I deposit manually the bot begins running again.

Attached Files:

• ss.png
      ss.png
      File size:
      64.2 KB
      Views:
  15. auxi

I'll investigate why this could be happening. Ran this bot myself a week ago and it was working splendid for me, but I'll have a look either way. I believe if smithing is interrupted and there's ingot left in the inventory the bot won't deposit. Could you confirm if this is what happens or not?

16. Akashi

Oh, this screenshot was as it was in the process - once I've completed smithing the entire inventory (no ingots left) is when it idles, only after a lengthy amount of time or manual input does the bot continue to function, if there's something I'm doing incorrectly on my end let me know :(

17. auxi

I'll investigate :)

18. Akashi

Thank you

19. Jhinn

I got issues as well (on my own bots) related to this. Also hovers on presets before actually clicking it. Only happened after the latest RM update.

20. auxi

Hmm, tested the bot just now locally and it's running well for me. Strange..

Submitted some changes though @Akashi, hopefully that will help you out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.