Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not starting, the char just stops and do nothing.

Uh, are you sure you are starting the bot in the right location? I used this a few days ago and it was working flawlessly for me.

edit: This bot only mines iron and banks them in the resource dungeon.

G A L O D E K A L S A
no man it's not working, add the option to mine some coal can u do that? and my char is not mining the iron

If it's not working I am going to need more information, because I used this bot very recently and I know a guy who's used it with great success too.

A picture of your ingame setup would help.

G A L O D E K A L S A
Ok when this gamepack issue stops, i will print to you. Is there nothing to mine coal or just powerbot. All the bots is not working on the mine, just 1 but when come 28 slot stops to mine.

Seems that the bot doesnt continue to mine after it deposits. my version, anyhow, will mine fine, then after deposit sit in the screen and not moving. if this is a setting on the RS client, please correct my ignorance. otherwise, thanks

Seems that the bot doesnt continue to mine after it deposits. my version, anyhow, will mine fine, then after deposit sit in the screen and not moving. if this is a setting on the RS client, please correct my ignorance. otherwise, thanks

Is the entrance door visible after you deposit the ores? And I assume it gets stuck on the deposit box interface? If yes, I can upload a fix right now.

Ok when this gamepack issue stops, i will print to you. Is there nothing to mine coal or just powerbot. All the bots is not working on the mine, just 1 but when come 28 slot stops to mine.
i was able to fix the problem by making my RS client larger and moving the deposit window around so that it is mostly hidden and no longer covering the exit

Since the last update (runemate) the bot has problems making use of all 3 rocks. It somehow wait for a rock to respawn instead of mining the other rock in the meantime. @auxi

runemate updated and its working fine now

Since the last update (runemate) the bot has problems making use of all 3 rocks. It somehow wait for a rock to respawn instead of mining the other rock in the meantime. @auxi

runemate updated and its working fine now
having same issue now

currently after mining full inventory of iron ore bot goes into resource dungeon and just stands still. (bot doesn't bank)

currently after mining full inventory of iron ore bot goes into resource dungeon and just stands still. (bot doesn't bank)

I tested the bot earlier and everything worked perfectly for me. Is something blocking the depositbox, i.e an interface?

I tested the bot earlier and everything worked perfectly for me. Is something blocking the depositbox, i.e an interface?
wait really? i tried everything, restart the runemate client, rs3 client but nothing has helped. Bot mines full inventory of ore and stands near the deposit bot in the dungeon without moving. Nothing is blocking interface, i used fixed mode legacy

wait really? i tried everything, restart the runemate client, rs3 client but nothing has helped. Bot mines full inventory of ore and stands near the deposit bot in the dungeon without moving. Nothing is blocking interface, i used fixed mode legacy

Try without legacy and see if that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.