1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiTrekker [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auxi

auxi submitted a new resource:

AuxiTrekker - AuxiTrekker

Read more about this resource...

#1 auxi, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2017
    steelmuffin likes this.
  2. auxi

3. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

if this works ( not done the quests yet ) ill jizz my pants

4. auxi

Should work pretty darn well with easy path. I used it for a few hours earlier at medium too. Just remember to read the instructions :)

Thiz18 and Driftson like this.
  5. auxi

6. alkimista

does it loot too?

7. auxi

It loots Lumberjack items yeah.

8. Gimmemorehours

Gimmemorehours I'm the one on the left if you weren't sure

After testing this for 90 minutes those are the "issues" or suggestions I've found so far;

1. Can you make it loot Talon Charms for summoning? Or snakeskin in that event? Basically to fill up the inventory with useful ressources, looks more useful

2. When it receives the reward token it takes quite a long time to loot it, would it not be easier to just keep it in the inventory and bank it automatically when you go to restock on food? If you're inventory is full it gets sent to your back anyways.

3. It often tries to finish the event when it's not over yet, and for some reason it doesn't attack vyrewatches at all during that event

4. Make the bot automatically switch to auto-retaliate for faster fighting events.

5. Add a Drakan's medallion teleport to Burgh de Rott when it can't solve a puzzle which is faster than exiting to lobby and reduces the chances of the client to crash

6. Could you make a recap of which puzzles it can solve or not.

7. Is it possible to change the settings of the bot when you already launched it or do you have to restart it every time?

Last but not least could you maybe share your screen setup so that we can run it as efficiently as possible, By example I've found out that if I put my action bar on top it often gets stuck.

I would only leave this bot running unattended if you haven't unlocked vyrewatches.

So far this bot has been very impressive, Kudos to you!

Gimme

#8 Gimmemorehours, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  9. auxi

@Gimmemorehours

1. I originally had the bot loot talon charms but there's an issue with that particular item. The bot won't loot them 100% of the time for some reason. I can probably add an option to loot snake hides.

2. Fair point. I can add an option to claim the reward in the UI.

3. Ahh, I completely forgot to mention the Vyrewatch event isn't supported. That's because I haven't done the quest that unlocks them. If it's as easy as switching to a silver weapon and killing them, I can add this easily in the next version.

4. Not sure I understand this one. Couldn't you just turn it on before you start the bot?

5. I would add it, but my account doesn't have a medallion yet. Also, wasn't aware that the client crashes when it tries to logout?

6. Atm I believe the bot won't do the Vyrewatch event (will be added), logs out on the Nature spirit event and Bog event. There may be some extra ones that aren't supported on the Hard path. I'll check the wiki and make the appropriate changes so the bot doesn't get stuck trying to continue.

7. Will look into making that possible :)

Lastly, I use this guide for screen setup: Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3

Thanks for the feedback. All good suggestions imo. I'd like to add everything you said.

#9 auxi, Dec 26, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  10. auxi

11. Gimmemorehours

@auxi

Thanks so much, I'll answer to the related points straight away :)

3. The only problem is they aren't aggressive and the map is the same as the vampire map, meaning that he gets confused and doesn't teleport out but tries to exit over and over again, i could give you access to an account with blisterwood weaponry, it's the same quest as drakan's medallion

4. Yeah, I turned it on manually I just saw a big speed increase when it was done so.

6. If you're looking to run it for long periods of time sometimes for no specific reasons it crashes out on me.

Thanks for the screen setup guide it helps a lot

Truly yours,

Gimme

12. auxi

I added the Vyrewatch event in the latest version, it should no longer try to continue now.

If you are willing to lend me your account, I'd be able to code in something for the medallion as well. But that's up to you :)

Wet Rag likes this.
  13. Gimmemorehours

Send you a PM :)

Quick question, Why did you add an action bar switch?

14. auxi

15. auxi

16. Gimmemorehours

Hey Auxi,

Bot runs smoothly, a charm to see, only event that it gets stuck on is the one with the feeding, it right clicks food and then wait until they become a ghast

Gimme

17. auxi

auxi updated Temple Trekking with a new update entry:

Temple Trekking v1.1.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 28, 2016 ---
    Should work now, thanks for the bug report :)

18. auxi

19. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

Spent 6 hrs questing to unlock this shit lol, this is amazing. Wtf though when i did this legit i got 0 lumberjack pieces in like 100-200 gos while bot got 2 pieces in 10... lmao

auxi likes this.
  20. auxi

Haha, #botrng

Do let me know if you run into any bugs - I'll try to patch it asap. I updated the bot once since you posted this comment, just forgot to update the manifest which means it won't show it on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.