1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Agility [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stop Salivating

Please go to your discord server and refer to "bugs". Can't seem to upload as Runemate deems "file is too large to upload".

Attached Files:

2. Somo

The bot ran well, although 3 hours in. 2 of my maxed pures got banned... lol. Not going to bash the bot or author, just be careful of course! :) Overall, bot ran well for the 3 hours lol.

awesome123man likes this.
  3. Overwatch

which course were you using ?

4. LegitJakeey

Issues with camera lock at the Polvineach course, keeps climbing the staircase opposite to the basket, and therefore traps itself and stops for longn perioids of time. im having to babysit. Any fix can be added in order to resolve this? wasted a few hours thus money. also risky for ban.

thanks

5. Overwatch

Progress Update : [​IMG]

I've been running at Pollnivneach since 70 and the bot didn't misclick the stairs at all.
    I'm facing west with high angle , locked and zoomed out all the way.

Only bot like behaviour at Pollnivneach is the bot walks inside that small house when running back to the start of the course 50% of the time.

Another rare issue which exists is when you click the basket ( i guess this is something on Jagex's side ?) , your animation can freeze and the bot won't do a thing.

#105 Overwatch, May 17, 2020
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
  6. Somo

I ran Varrock 38-40. Canifis 40-RIP.
    I didn't read very far into agility bots.... I locked my camera... idk. Lowkey pissed.. but it's a risk that comes with it.

7. The Low Sol

hello all, i have been running this agility bot on my ironman for a while now, botting for a few hours at a time while at work and just received a 2 day bot busting moderator ban. what exactly was that? isnt the bot undetectable? i notice with mouse movements it seems kinda bot like and im just nervous about what had happened because i noticed i was banned when logging in this morning but havent botted in like 15 hours and i was level magic for a couple hours last night killing moss giants. so why was their ban so delayed and how exactly does a bot busting moderator ban come about?

8. LITM

#108 LITM, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. Overwatch

Seers is a hotspot for bans. Use Pollnivneach

10. Dennis Disgdiertt

Hey bro, Loving the bot. Just wanted to let you know, when using Pollnivneach, it gets stuck on the crate that you jump on in the beginning, sometimes. like it will just stand there. if it clicked anywhere on the roof, it would continue the course as normal. would be awesome if that got fixed. Thanks man.

11. ddsshadow

This is the failed log from my review earlier. Seems like it failed because no food but I had plenty and various types of food in my bank.

Attached Files:

12. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Hmmm. So it ended up getting stuck trying to stop with the bank open... Sorry dude, I have been kinda demotivated since i got my main banned.

13. Colton Scarmardo

Trying to alch at Relekka and the bot just turns off the high alchemy setting every time I try to use it. Otherwise so far it seems great at the agility itself.

14. awesome123man

Something must make it think it can't alch. Not sure if it isnt finding an item in the right spot, or doesn't think it has runes etc... Send the logs please?

15. Overwatch

[​IMG]

Reached 99 a while back , running around 6 hours per day

awesome123man likes this.
  16. laurenssie

This doesn't make sense :)

upload_2020-6-26_20-29-25.png

17. joshj1108

Just a disclaimer... You have a MASSIVE chance of being banned if you use this bot. Botted for 58 minutes at Canafis, while watching the bot. I watched mouse movements as well and it is a well built bot. I did this during Jagex's off hours and babysat it the whole time. I just needed two levels. Stopped the bot, played legit the rest of my normal play time. Woke up to a ban.

This is not a fault of the author, just that Jagex has meticulous bot detection. Do not bot a main account, ever. That is the only advice I can give. Lost over 3b in items and a 1900~ total level account for some easy agility levels.

18. awesome123man

No clue xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 2, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 2, 2020 ---
    You have only botted with this? Or did you use other bots before? 58 mins on a good acc makes no sense. I've never had that happen to me.

19. awesome123man

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.