Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually my first post here, so I think this is where I put it. I've been running into a but with the bot, where when varrock platebody procs, and gives double ore, if that second ore would have set you over a full inventory, the bot seems to freeze at the message, "Your inventory is too full to hold X"

It has to be babysat and manually click that message away each time.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Actually my first post here, so I think this is where I put it. I've been running into a but with the bot, where when varrock platebody procs, and gives double ore, if that second ore would have set you over a full inventory, the bot seems to freeze at the message, "Your inventory is too full to hold X"

It has to be babysat and manually click that message away each time.
Hmmmmm. Very strange, send the logs plz

Brilliant bot man well done. Only one minor bug with the break system , it logs off smoothly but never logs back in. I have to restart the bot and manually log in to make it work again. much appreciated man

Brilliant bot man well done. Only one minor bug with the break system , it logs off smoothly but never logs back in. I have to restart the bot and manually log in to make it work again. much appreciated man
I have not fixed this for a while but i promise i will this weekend. (Working on cleaning up UI so it uses less resources and also just commenting it all)

Hello ! Im using this bot for mining Copper Ore , Spot Varrock east, Bank Varrock East, Radius 15. When inventory is full of ores its trying to go bank but always getting stuck near threes ? o.o I have to always manually walk bank and deposit.. What im doing wrong mr ?

Hello ! Im using this bot for mining Copper Ore , Spot Varrock east, Bank Varrock East, Radius 15. When inventory is full of ores its trying to go bank but always getting stuck near threes ? o.o I have to always manually walk bank and deposit.. What im doing wrong mr ?
I think everyone is having the same problem, todays update broke it. It was working fine yesterday

It gets stuck banking at different locations I've tried, Edgeville, Draynor, and the f2p Mining Guild. It goes towards the bank, but stops near it. It appears to be an issue of camera angle, if I manually rotate it so the bank booths are visibly clickable, it snaps out of it and banks, but always winds up back in the same spot on the next run.

It gets stuck banking at different locations I've tried, Edgeville, Draynor, and the f2p Mining Guild. It goes towards the bank, but stops near it. It appears to be an issue of camera angle, if I manually rotate it so the bank booths are visibly clickable, it snaps out of it and banks, but always winds up back in the same spot on the next run.
I'll figure itouti

Thanks for the update to the break handler!! can you apply this to your woodcutter and fisher as well? :)

If i was to add some feedback also i do think its a little fast when clicking the next rock to mine. When it right clicks on the rock to click on the drop down menu i cant even see the click because it does it so fast. Saying that tell me what you think?

Last edited:
As well as my previous feedback it clicks so fast it will click the rock twice but looks like this only happens when other players are mining nearby. will click another rock nearby as well before it gets to the designated rock.

Not sure this log will help what i am explaining but here it is anyway.

Attachments

• Regal Mining Beta 2-14 17-30-19.txt
    64 KB · Views: 2
As well as my previous feedback it clicks so fast it will click the rock twice but looks like this only happens when other players are mining nearby. will click another rock nearby as well before it gets to the designated rock.

Not sure this log will help what i am explaining but here it is anyway.
How TF is there no info logging in there xD

thought it looked bare XD. that file for some reason is the only one with no info logging. will run it again and hopefully the random file error wont happen again... from your remark i guess its not possible xD

thought it looked bare XD. that file for some reason is the only one with no info logging. will run it again and hopefully the random file error wont happen again... from your remark i guess its not possible xD
I also have no idea why it would click rocks any different than as it does for me.

I also have no idea why it would click rocks any different than as it does for me.

I mean, I've noticed this with just about every bot, sometimes there's a slight delay/lag that happens when mining, and your bot will click on the ore but your character won't always respond/move instantly, not sure how the bot is setup but I do know most bots use an animating statement to stop their bot from mass-clicking the same spot, if the game client lags and the bot clicks the ore but the character doesn't respond instantly, the bot thinks the character isn't animating and will continue to click the same spot, it usually only happens once every few rock clicks, or at least it used to happen about a month ago, haven't touched your mining bot since then.

I mean, I've noticed this with just about every bot, sometimes there's a slight delay/lag that happens when mining, and your bot will click on the ore but your character won't always respond/move instantly, not sure how the bot is setup but I do know most bots use an animating statement to stop their bot from mass-clicking the same spot, if the game client lags and the bot clicks the ore but the character doesn't respond instantly, the bot thinks the character isn't animating and will continue to click the same spot, it usually only happens once every few rock clicks, or at least it used to happen about a month ago, haven't touched your mining bot since then.
It shouldnt...

It shouldnt...

Like I said, when I first used it in the mining guild as a custom location, it definitely did it, but I haven't noticed it since the first few days I used it, like I said I haven't tried it in forever.

EDIT: and also the extra click always happens when the client lags due to an internet skip, so it may not even be the bot but just the bot not being able to perform the actions so it goes through the loop of doing the whole process again.

Status
Not open for further replies.