Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
great bot, but it has a really bad rubber banding problem. Looks like it attempts to click the minimap but clicks the ground by it

Possible to get the west varrock banking path fixed? Seems to get stuck trying to get inside of the house near the mining place.

Love this script, Has always worked for me. But the last two times ive used it. It will no longer bank for me. At least when i try it in East Varrock. Thought I would give the heads up

Power mining no longer dropping for some reason. It was just working yesterday. It mines a full inventory then just stands still without dropping.

Its my 1st time using it, im farming East varrock for 2 days and sometimes it works fine for a long time but sometimes it stuck along the way and i have to restart it.
Is there any fix coming in the future?
Thanks, great job.

i mine coal in mining guild f2p. The bot is now using the long way to the bank through the tunnel with the scorpions. Is there any way to undo this? It costs so much time.

Great script so far. Powermined Tin till 15 with ease. Powermined Iron with ease as well, however once I got a few strange rocks and gems in the inventory the script continously tries to drop iron ore after filling the inventory, and emptying it. So its spamming the (1) Drop Iron key in the toolbar, even though the inventory is empty already.

Cheers mate, good work. Very smooth script otherwise.

Can you make it stand in a particular spot before mining otherwise it runs around the 3 rocks if banking is enabled

Hey, I like very much your bot and its one of the best. Is it maybe possible to make it more efficient? I'm in the mining guild and there are 2 spot with 3 mining rocks and it pick only 2 rocks of them. I guess it's to slow or idk. So it's possible to picking 3 rocks of them, to be very fast? I guess it's possible to make 300k in hour

lax

Bot continuously rubber bands and it makes for an obvious looking bot. Works great other than that!

the bot presents problems when running in varrock advances and goes backwards and backwards and so goes until it arrives, and when support for deposit boxes in rimmington

@awesome123man I really appreciate you creating this bot and so do 40k other people obviously lol.

I also am having the issue. it clicks back and forth on mini map, tested at rimmington and west varrok.
I will include logs if they help you fix the minor issue. I really love the Regal miner.

edit: i'm playing OSRS 07

Attachments

• 20180901141641_Regal Mining.txt
    266 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.