Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, this bot was working perfectly fine until quite recently where I was mining in shilos underground mine and noticed that the bot goes to the center of the mine and just stands there after mining for a bit. Is it possible if you can investigate/patch this? That would be highly appreciated

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey, this bot was working perfectly fine until quite recently where I was mining in shilos underground mine and noticed that the bot goes to the center of the mine and just stands there after mining for a bit. Is it possible if you can investigate/patch this? That would be highly appreciated
Can you send me the logs?

World hopping does not work. Manual hopping or letting the bot hop for you. Whenever I hop, my character walks off a few paces then just stands there and I have to restart the bot.

I noticed this said Shilo Village was fixed, but the bank still doesnt work. It will run to the bank, but then just keeps clicking on the banker. The banker says "how may i help you" and the bot will just keep clicking on the banker and it wont get past that screen.

I noticed this said Shilo Village was fixed, but the bank still doesnt work. It will run to the bank, but then just keeps clicking on the banker. The banker says "how may i help you" and the bot will just keep clicking on the banker and it wont get past that screen.
Ah use deposit box there then. I know that works. I'll add a fix for the banking there soon

I wonder why I'd do that... (Maybe cuz I put a lot of time into this bot and don't gain anything)
Yea I was actually just aboutta pay for your trawler bot and maybe others because it was cool that you were doing such a useful bot for free and I wanted to help out ;p
Either way, enjoy your money ;)

Yea I was actually just aboutta pay for your trawler bot and maybe others because it was cool that you were doing such a useful bot for free and I wanted to help out ;p
Either way, enjoy your money ;)
That is snufs bot not mine, so I don't get that money

i must be stupid cus all it says is to return to update list
I have to update those updates manually on the website. Meaning after i queue my bot update, i must wait till an executive pushes it, then i can edit the post that's generate. So i cannot edit it automatically when update. Im doing it now

Status
Not open for further replies.