1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by awesome123man, May 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Approval

The reviews aren't good and i seen people who said they got banned using it

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Mine has shift dropping lmao

3. Approval

Whats the name? All the higher reviewed ones i've used don't have it. I don't bother trying lower reviewed bots for obvious reasons.

The worst woodcutting bot i've used though has to be maxi's. So garbage, and gets stuck, and the dude keeps deleting my review where i state that i got banned on a test account before reaching level 51 while baby sitting. etc. etc.

4. Wet Rag

Lower reviews don't mean anything. I just started making bots, so naturally I start with 0, look up Storm in the bot store

5. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

FYI He writes bull shit reviews complaining that a bot is broken but doesn't actually give any useful information and refuses to post a bug report. I only see one review from him and it's this one:

upload_2017-4-6_14-59-16.png

So i dunno where this review is he's talking about.
    Either way, gave him a break from here for a month, obviously the stress of using his brain to be a useful member of the community was just too much for him.

Attached Files:

6. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Boi, that's kinda harsh... seems wierd that would be the only review as he says you've been deleting them in the review...

7. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Unless he posted a long time ago, nope. And considering he's only been here two weeks, i doubt it. No. What's harsh and disrespectful is the way he's acting towards authors, as though he's entitled to high quality free bots. I deleted his review because it's not a review at all, but rather needs to be posted on the forums with actual details so that his apparent issue can be resolved. Making reviews like that just makes bots look bad when they aren't. I told him in the deletion message to post a bug report on the thread but instead he comes to this thread and complains more. Clearly not the kind of person we want in our community.

#1127 Aidden, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  8. awesome123man

He did need some help though. I'm not sure how he'll survive in the real world...

Aidden likes this.
  9. nickynick123456

nickynick123456 Giant Nerd

I don't know if it's in good taste to ask for features on a free bot but I'll do it anyways and if it is please just tell me and I'll take this down.

First, the bot's script bot is phenomenal and I'm very happy with it overall. But what I wanted to asked for is a small changes. So, would it be possible to have a "stop at level XX" option in addition to the current "Stop at X:XX:XX time"? Also, would it be possible to alphabetize the mining locations to streamline some of the process?

I hope I don't sound ungrateful but thank you for your time and maybe one day I'll be able to program my own bots at this level.

-King

10. awesome123man

Your first request is already there. It's in the skill tracker. The second I could add anything with ease.

11. PeriganFire

Thanks for fixing the mithril in mining guild, just one more suggestion. Back in the day the a mining bot I used would have the abilitiy to select two ores, preferencing one to mine first and if they were all respawning it would mine the other. I think that would be perfect for mithril and coal in the guild among other locations, not sure how hard it would be but would really be a nice feature.

12. awesome123man

Not hard. But to be honest I'll probably rewrite this now that I separated the new motherlode from it. We will see.

13. BakedXTHC

@awesome123man You have probably been suggested this, but is there any chance that you could be adding Priffdinas into the bot coding? As there are none that support banking, which I believe would be very beneficial to users of this bot. :)

14. ziplock1738

This is one of my favorite bots on Runemate, it hops well, replicates human behavior well, etc. Was wondering if you would be able to add Lovakite Ore to the possible ores. Trying to get the favor to use your Blast Mining bot.

15. awesome123man

I dont play on rs3 :p Sorry
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2017 ---
    Hmmmm, I could :) Sadly my account i was using got banned while testing and fixing the bugs for blast mining, so i can't atm. Hopefully Storm Sulphur mining works... @Squidl ?

16. Wet Rag

nah it doesnt wont be pushing anything till the weekend most likely

17. awesome123man

You pretty Rusty? :p

18. Wet Rag

Girlfriend zzzzzzzzzzz

19. ziplock1738

Would you recommend staying away from your Blast mine script bot as of right now then?

20. awesome123man

Noooooo! I got banned when making it less buggy during the beginning testing phase. Since then it is much more reliable and less prone to getting stuck. Though still watch it and don't let the sack get 1k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.