Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
awesome123man submitted a new resource:

Awesome Slayer - Be eternally grateful ;)

This bot is a bit complicated to use...

Inventory
-This bot relies heavily on using Fairy Rings (So make sure your inventory setups have a dramen staff in them).
-The bot will fill up the inventory whenever you are not in the task area to fight. So when it has say, a food item set to quantity of 10 it will restock if out of the area.

Equipment
-Set the items to use to kill the slayer task.
-The bot will automatically take items that are required for a task...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
so it will support a rune pouch? it is not looting at all on the blue drag task neither bones or hide

and also does it support a herb sack?

it makes me take an enchanted gem when i have a slayer helm aswell lol?

so it will support a rune pouch? it is not looting at all on the blue drag task neither bones or hide

and also does it support a herb sack?

it makes me take an enchanted gem when i have a slayer helm aswell lol?
Set up the equipment preset for Blue Dragons to be one that has the slayer helmet. As far as looting, currenlty for Blue dragons it does not loot the bones or hides. I will add custom looting later if I have time. For now it does not loot them unfortunately.

This is already working beautifully. Although, I can't seem to get it to travel to brimhaven for bronze dragons or taverly for blue dragons. Do i need to have something specific in the inventory load out?

This is already working beautifully. Although, I can't seem to get it to travel to brimhaven for bronze dragons or taverly for blue dragons. Do i need to have something specific in the inventory load out?
Brimhaven it wants you to have coins but I think it'll grab them for you... It should, as well as an axe. For taverly it may not work yet due to the agility req for the shortcut. I need to add traversal without the agility

Or just pay the trading sticks fee and it should use that entrance.

This has worked so well. I would definitely pay to keep using. Do you have any plans to add some other assignments, such as daggonaths?
Yes :)
I am just starting to add some more bug fixes and such. Who assigned daggonaths? I use konar and haven't gotten it yet.

After the update today, prayer flicking no longer works and instead it clicks repeatedly on the target. Did I miss something new that I need to change?

Last edited:
Is there a way for the bot to use combat pots in the invy, cant seem to get that working. Everything else works really well

Status
Not open for further replies.