Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I cant use any bots that require pulling items out of the bank, can anyone help me? ive redownloaded runemate and osrs.

cuppa.drink(java);
Yeah withdrawing items from the bank is currently broken after today's game update (Jagex updated the bank, allowing players to buy more bank space). Bots which don't withdraw items from the bank may work normally.

Admins are aware and will hopefully have it fixed soon.

Yeah withdrawing items from the bank is currently broken after today's game update (Jagex updated the bank, allowing players to buy more bank space). Bots which don't withdraw items from the bank may work normally.

Admins are aware and will hopefully have it fixed soon.

Great news, do you have a rough ETA? was using your pickpocket script on the HCIM when the update happened haha!

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Great news, do you have a rough ETA? was using your pickpocket script on the HCIM haha!
No ETA really, just depends on how quickly the admins can get it sorted. Theoretically shouldn't be too long, hopefully some time today or tomorrow. Shouldn't be much later than that.

You'll see announcements in the discord servers or status updates when everything is good to go again.

I've been offline for a few days, haven't seen any alerts on the Runemate app for updates so I'm guessing not just yet.

cuppa.drink(java);
Just as a minor update, I just updated all my bots & added my own manually created withdraw function, so ALL Cuppa bots should now once again be able to withdraw items from the bank & be fully functional!

(Please note: this only applies to my bots, and other authors' bots on RM will still be unable to withdraw until Cloud fixes the core issue or the author updates their bot in a similar way to how I have)