1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Bought hours, didn't receive them

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Fatboy61, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Fatboy61

Fatboy61 not fat just chubby

During the 9th and 10th of february I paid 8$ (a month ago). On march the 3rd I spend 3$ for more hours as those previously bought hours weren't enough for me. Today my hours from last month have ended and just now I purchased another 200 more. Just an hour ago everything was running fine, now I come back and it says I have -542 hours remaining which isn't really logical to me as I paid for 800, used those up which should bring it down to 0 remaining. And now I added an extra 200 so shouldn't it be +200 remaining? The payment went through, it was always instant processing for me through PayPal. I want to get this sorted fast so I can get back to goldfarming.

- 9th of February 5$
    - 10th of February 3$
    - 3rd of March 2$
    - 10th of March 2$

@Gengsta @American Express @Party

Attached Files:

#1 Fatboy61, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. Party

Party Client Developer

Your +800 from last month expired so your allowance was adjusted by -800.

3. Fatboy61

Yes but should that not bring the remaining hours back to 0? As I no longer have any right to use those hours anymore? Why would it end up giving me negative hours?

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

It's a janky side effect of the current system, but it's working "correctly". Your hours regenerate over time, so if your 800 hours expire and you buy 700 more, you're still in the negatives until your hours regenerate or if you buy enough hours to get you back into the positives.

5. Fatboy61

So basically you are not given +800 hours but rather allowed to go -800 hours and once I buy 200 hours I am allowed to go -200 which means I have to wait for -800 to restore to-199 for me to use it again?.. that is odd.. So people are constantly ''forced" to buy all the hours they spent last month at the start of the next month in order to be able to bot again, rather than being able to pay $2 now and another $2 later when you would need more hours

6. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Yeah it's a janky system, pretty much no one is a fan of it tbh. It works, but it's janky.

There's been talk of changing it since before I joined but idk if it will be soon.