1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Savior, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Human

It sat at the bank trying to summon a granite lobster and it had no summoning points left. I had 100 summoning potions in the bank too.

2. TheDude

TheDude Abides

Botting monks and it is working well other than it only withdrawals urns when it summons a new familiar (i am using strong urns which fill up after 25 so I start a new one with each new inventory). Could you make it instead bank by clicking a preset? Doing so would remove the need to do the banking process entirely (right click and deposit the fish, withdrawl the urn, close bank) like it does now. @Savior

3. iLLmatic

Having the same issues others are having where the bot doesn't do anything at the bank. After I click on the banker though, the bot takes over from there. Barbarian Village fishing banking at Edgeville.

4. chris121

it got stuck trying to interact with the fishing spot because the bot moved the camera behind a wall.

Also I noticed it clicks on the bak staff behind the bank wall which seems to me it could look suspicouse. it also stops half way to the bank for a few moments when it could just click in the bank box area and go straight to the bank instead of stopping half way for a moment.

Keeps clicking on the fishing spot which requires 76 fishing. Until I manually correct it.
    [​IMG]

Also stuck here with no objects in its way.

[​IMG]

#1044 chris121, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  5. RundaWorLD

Doesn't bank on burgh de rott (OSRS), just stays standing still at the shore after the inventory is full. It stays chilling unless it's close to shore or the bank (stays standing still in bank after banking as well).

Works pretty much flawless on the fishing guild though but fixing Burgh de rott would be pretty fking amazing :). Thanks anyway for the bot nonetheless.

#1045 RundaWorLD, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  6. Kastuvas

So I found this solution which helped the bot functionality, for those whose bot is failing at banking, walking behind the bank and trying to bank items from behind the wall, try doing these two things, they might help you.
    1) Write ::toggleroof in chat. This will make it so roofs are cut off, if you want to enable them back, write the command again.
    2) Toggle your screen zooming to maximum distance. You can find this under Display tab in Options. I've added a screenshot for those who can't find it.
    options.png

Edit: For those who are wondering. ::toggleroof command is allowed, so don't worry.

7. Cxobra

Thanks for the info, works flawless now. You can also toggle no roofs in advanced options.

8. Born2Pizza

Does this support the prawn perks where you can fish without bait or feathers?

9. Dylan Turner

stuck behind the candle making shop logging in and out for 15 hours fishing lobsters in catherby :( inb4 ban

also this morning found it logged out not logging back in. after i logged back in manually it continued.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2016 ---
    Quite buggy at catherby lobsters in RS3

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. kooma

80-99 fishing in 9 days using this. Full shark suit, barbarian fishing and enough baits and this script bot could go for ages. However tried to fish cavefish in one point and script bot was not effective in there but with the set up i used in barb fishing this was a perfect bot. Thanks.

11. Bambino444

Can you please make barbarian output fishing drop via action bar? It would make it a lot more efficient compared to the current inventory drop.

12. David Forest

The Break feature doesn't work. When It says breaking it still fishing then when the fishing spot is done it stands there until times up then resumes. I don't know if thats what is suppose to do. Also the profit tab doesn't work when fishing.

Attached Files:

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Thats the exact definition of taking a break. For longer breaks it would log you out.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2016 ---
    It does drop with ability bar, make sure you use the primary bar and have keybinds assigned to the slots

David Forest likes this.
  14. David Forest

The location at Karmaja fishing spot for RS3. When its fishing and the spot is done some times it will stand there for a awhile despite the client saying interacting with fishing spot, it just stands there. It's either delayed or slow at processing the task.

#1054 David Forest, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  15. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

How long exactly?

16. David Forest

About 3-4 minutes. Unless I move the mouse or click back and forth between the client and runescape. Also I notice it also stands there when coming back from the stiles. Again I must move the mouse or camera for it to starting moving again

#1056 David Forest, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  17. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

18. KevinOsrs

it worked fine before (perfectly actually) but now it doesn't seem to do anything? Anyone else with the same problem?

19. TJDetweiler

any eta on when this will be working again? best fisher in osrs!

20. tafani

tafani Banned for Scamming

[​IMG]
    Thanks! Took me just under a week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.