1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Charter Ship Buyer.

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by iska, Oct 18, 2017.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

If no one else has started work on this, I could take a look at it this weekend if I've got any time.

Only problem is I've still never bothered to learn GUIs yet... So.

#21 CuppaJava, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Bottingisfun

please give it an attempt <3

3. Negrita

What you need a UI for? You just buy the same item. charge 15cents for it without UI

4. CuppaJava

The OP seemed to want a bunch of different items, what's the main items needed? Sand and seaweed or whatever? I never did this method before.

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Seaweed, buckets of sand, soda ash

6. CuppaJava

Started a bit of dev on this, just a bit burnt out tonight (since I just spent all week developing at my actual job lol). I'll probably pick it back up tomorrow.

Question tho: which port would this usually be run at? Catherby and Port Phasmatys? I might be able to make it work at any crewmember but I want to know which to focus on.

7. Bottingisfun

port khazard is the most common since its closet to bank. Since its one of the only ironman crafting methods, its pretty popular so adding catherby and port phasmatys locations wouldnt be a bad idea. Just make sure the bot uses the deposit box to bank so it doesnt have to enter pin every time.

8. CuppaJava

Update: had a lot of free time and motivation this weekend, got it working @ port khazard WITH A GUI (ooh fancy) so that you can select what items you want it to buy. Plan on adding more places in the (near?) future.

Not releasing it yet tho, still want to do more tests and stuff during the week. Also it's probably gonna be a premium bot because this method could easily become quickly over saturated if it was free and that's no fun for anyone.

9. Negrita

A lot of other bots offer this for free. So people can just use alternatives. But up to you.

Ideally you'd support configurable shop keepers, banks and items(& quantity). There's a lot of shops out there that can make you a semi-decent profit for no requirements.

10. CuppaJava

Do they? I didn't know. Haven't really used any other bot since I found RM tbh.

Yeah I planned on eventually forking this into a general buy from any store bot. Would just be a little harder to stabilize tho since the banking on webwalk is a little wonky in some places. But it's definitely possible.

11. Bottingisfun

Honestly ive never seen it and I have looked. do you know any client by name that offers this bot?

12. CuppaJava

Btw if anyone is still looking for a charter ship / trader crewmember buyer, mine is up and ready to use