Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I uninstalled runemate,java installed again nothing seems to fix this issue,I have had this issue before on other of my computers.I open runemate,it goes to the taskbar right below on windows but nothing pops up on screen,I tried to open it etc. it doesn't pop up.

cuppa.drink(java);
I uninstalled runemate,java installed again nothing seems to fix this issue,I have had this issue before on other of my computers.I open runemate,it goes to the taskbar right below on windows but nothing pops up on screen,I tried to open it etc. it doesn't pop up.
If you go to the tray icon in the bottom right of windows, right click the little Runemate icon and click "Reset Client Size" does that work?

If you go to the tray icon in the bottom right of windows, right click the little Runemate icon and click "Reset Client Size" does that work?
Nope,I tried that too many times

I will use your bots,Heard a lot about how succesful you are if I solve this issue

Client Developer
Bug caused by localization error. Fix is ready for release, hopefully in the next few days!