Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Gauntlet

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Gauntlet with a new update entry:

Cuppa Gauntlet v1.5.0 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet updated to v1.5.0.
- lots of efficiency improvements during prep
- bot will mage/range enemies while performing actions in the room (such as taking 1 ore/bark/linum/root/fish between attacks)
- bot will perform more actions while running across rooms (grinding crystals, making potions, etc
- re-ordered the settings UI a bit
- bot will open the chest before taking a break
- more randomization in the lobby (just a tiny bit more random delays & rarely walking to other tiles near the gauntlet entrance that I've seen real players idle on)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet v1.5.2 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet updated to v1.5.2.
- if we have extra armor parts that didn't get used (for any reason) drop them before entering the boss room
- added logic to escape the hunllef fight if we (for any reason) are missing a bow/staff entirely
- fixed issue where bot could randomly stop attacking an npc
- improved picking up ground item logic
- fixed (?) uncommon issue where the bot thought it lit the next room where it didn't

Last edited:
I have tried everything to get this to work on the final boss and nothing works. I've disabled all addons, restarted the bot, restarted runemate, play in fixed mode, etc. It dies every single time because the bot enters the room with ranged prayer, and once it switches to magic it refuses to switch back to range. It says on protect magic the entire duration of the fight getting hit for 30-40s everytime the boss switches to range.

cuppa.drink(java);
I have tried everything to get this to work on the final boss and nothing works. I've disabled all addons, restarted the bot, restarted runemate, play in fixed mode, etc. It dies every single time because the bot enters the room with ranged prayer, and once it switches to magic it refuses to switch back to range. It says on protect magic the entire duration of the fight getting hit for 30-40s everytime the boss switches to range.
Can you send me the log (help > view logs)?

cuppa.drink(java);
After looking into it more, I found the bug that's currently breaking Cuppa Gauntlet specifically. Corrupted Gauntlet still works (which is why I didn't notice sooner).

Cuppa Gauntlet will be fixed in the next bot update!

cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet v1.5.6 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet updated to v1.5.6.
  • fixed issue with swapping prayers at the hunllef in the regular gauntlet (which possibly also effected the corrupted hunllef for some people)
  • added logic to avoid dead ends in the hunllef fight (or spaces where there is no other way out)
  • rebalanced some danger weightings in the hunllef fight, to further avoid tornados, with slightly more tolerance for escaping over danger tiles
  • some attempts at optimization

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet v1.5.8 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet updated to v1.5.8.
  • made some improvements to better support the doubled weapon speed
  • bot will assume your selected 5:1 weapon is the doubled speed weapon
  • bot will use selected weapon during prep
  • bot will be better about swapping 5:1 weapons (not 100% accurate depending on lag though, as the weapon speed is so fast)
  • bot will skip setting attack style to rapid on leagues worlds

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);

Cuppa Gauntlet v1.6.0 Released!

Cuppa Gauntlet updated to v1.6.0.
- added a "Recommend Settings Optimizations" button to the UI
- this feature will read your current settings and some other context to display potential recommendations on what might improve your success rate
- please note that this should be useful, but will not be exhaustive or necessarily always perfect recommendations

Last edited: