1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift 2.4.0

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.1.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#181 CuppaJava, Feb 20, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
  2. Marz24292429

I have a suggestion. Could you utilize varbits to spam click the guardian remains when the coundown is close to 0?

Right now it waits until the game has started to start mining.

Ive made bots before that did this and it looks way more human-like then waiting, as most people are spam clicking the rock anyways.

3. CuppaJava

I don't know offhand if there's a varbit for this (I don't use varbits at all for this bot, opting for scraping the data from the UI). That being said I think the chatbox might also say when the game is about to start?

I guess I could update the bot to click when the game is about to start, but I'm not certain I agree this would be more humanlike tbh; The current implementation looks like the player is idling/not paying full attention when it's between games, which I think looks human as players would take that time between games to do something else imo.

I can shorten this idle time slightly (or consider pre-clicking as you mentioned), but it currently only idles for like 1-2 seconds max which I think is pretty realistic tbh. Just a slight difference on philosophy of what players do I suppose.

4. CuppaJava

#184 CuppaJava, Feb 22, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
  5. Ichaso

The discord link is expired

6. CuppaJava

What error message is showing for you? It seems to be working for me (and other people). I'm not sure what'd be causing it not to work for you.

The server is set to allow any account with a verified email (which is the default for servers), maybe your discord email isn't verified?

Another link you can try is the vanity link: Join the CuppaJava Bots Discord Server!

7. CuppaJava

8. CuppaJava

9. kangaroolord420

Hi mate, love the bot, one bug I found is that contact NPC doesn't work with a divine rune pouch (seems to work fine with normal rune pouch). Causes the bot to stop if there's no runes in the bank but runes in the divine pouch.

10. CuppaJava

Hi, yeah sorry, Runemate (as in the API) doesn't currently support the divine pouch properly so I don't have it implemented in my bot yet. I would like to fix this eventually, but for the time being you can just remove the thread from the pouch when using the bot though, as you don't lose either the pouch or thread.

Edit: actually I'm wrong, it looks like support for Divine rune pouch was added a little while ago. I think I can have support for divine pouch in the next update

#190 CuppaJava, Mar 8, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
  11. CuppaJava

#191 CuppaJava, Mar 9, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
  12. Tupac025

at chaos altar it runs an wrong direction most of the times and waste time/ can flag account easly and with going trough altars i runs on the outer circle of the boss and gets stuck behind barriers also waste alot of time can get improved

but overal perfect script bot runs very well

13. CuppaJava

Oh hey, I just sent you a DM as well in response to your feedback, saw this after
    I'm a bit confused how it's going the wrong direction tbh, as it should just be running towards the portal. Do you mean it's "rubber banding" back and forth or something, or just going the wrong way and then correcting itself?

Hmm, it should be taking the barriers into consideration for pathing... I'll see what I can do here

14. Tupac025

i have changed a few options and changed a few plugins and is been running 6 hours straight without anny problem now
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2023, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2023 ---
    when i try to start it now it instantly stops cause of the update or?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 12, 2023 ---
    had to restart runemate think i wasted some dollars on trying to retart a few times but is alright like the script bot very much till now just using runemate for 2 days

15. CuppaJava

16. pipboy

script bot works really good. I wish it would prioritize barriers facing the front. Instead of creating random barriers and buffing the ones on the sides that don't matter.

17. CuppaJava

I don't 100% remember but I thought it prioritized upgrading barriers from back to front, but if it's not upgrading then it prioritizes healing the lowest health one? I think, I'll have to take another look

Tupac025 likes this.
  18. pipboy

Yes it prioritizes low health first but if theres no barriers in the back it builds them first. Even if the front barrier is low health. It should prioritize the Front barrier if its at 3/4 strength or less first, then the 2 beside the very Front barrier before building the others, becuz they're the most important. So it should prioritize front to back, not back to front.

Very good bot tho, I like it.

19. CuppaJava

Right, sorry yeah we're on the same page there, I was just referring to the furthest south as the "front" which probably doesn't make sense; calling the closest to the portal (north) the "front" makes more sense (like you did).

I'm just not totally sure that it should heal barriers before upgrading; It prioritizes upgrading (front to back) before healing (front to back) because upgrading gives more points I think?

Anyway I can try to look into this more, thank you for the feedback.

20. pipboy

Only reason it matters for me is becuz I play on Fresh Start world so we have limited players playing GotR