Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!
Setup Guide + Recommendations:
By popular request, I've written a guide that goes more in-depth on the options & settings of this bot: OSRS - Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift Guide + Recommendations
- Temple of the Eye quest completed (10 Runecrafting)
- optional: lunar diplomacy & 67 magic for NPC contact repairing pouches
How to use:
- have a chisel & pickaxe
- start the bot inside the Guardians of the Rift minigame, or just outside (in the lobby)
- select desired options and click "Run"
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- plays the minigame fully automatically, with a highly intelligent and customizable macro playstyle (automatically stocking up on fragments, cells, crafts & uses them intelligently)
- highly customizable settings, including setting the bot's altar/rune priorities (or automatically balance based off banked pointed), option to mine until first portal, option to skip cells, option to skip assembling guardians, etc
- supports making combination runes! Requires 82 magic, lunars, runes for Magic Imbue, secondary runes to combine & binding necklaces in bank
- supports the eastern (agility shortcut), taking the portal to the western mining area, or regular mining area
- supports essence pouches & automatic repairing using NPC contact OR by using Abyssal pearls at Cordelia (either using the Rune pouch for NPC contact or automatically leaving between games to bank for required items)
- bot will automatically swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (when mining/runecrafting) if both are in inventory
- performs logical preparational actions between games (crafting runes until altars close, restocking items, standing near mining areas)
- customizable option to worldhop automatically to find a suitable world
- UIM support! Bot won't attempt to deposit runes if botting on an UIM
- Option to select which runes to drop
- dragon pickaxe spec support!
- automatically uses talismans it gets (you can toggle off talismans by right clicking specific guardians in game if you don't want certain ones)
- automatically attempts to re-enter the minigame if we're not inside, idling as needed
- human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
- optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
- solid runecrafting xp, solid GP (depending on levels), solid rewards
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa Guardians of the Rift 2.3.8
Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.