Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

eaHuVpu.png

Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!

cnPcm5l.png
cnPcm5l.png

Setup Guide + Recommendations:
By popular request, I've written a guide that goes more in-depth on the options & settings of this bot: OSRS - Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift Guide + Recommendations

Requirements:
  • Temple of the Eye quest completed (10 Runecrafting)
  • optional: lunar diplomacy & 67 magic for NPC contact repairing pouches

How to use:
  • have a chisel & pickaxe
  • start the bot inside the Guardians of the Rift minigame, or just outside (in the lobby)
  • select desired options and click "Run"
Features:
  • plays the minigame fully automatically, with a highly intelligent and customizable macro playstyle (automatically stocking up on fragments, cells, crafts & uses them intelligently)
  • highly customizable settings, including setting the bot's altar/rune priorities (or automatically balance based off banked pointed), option to mine until first portal, option to skip cells, option to skip assembling guardians, etc
  • supports making combination runes! Requires 82 magic, lunars, runes for Magic Imbue, secondary runes to combine & binding necklaces in bank
  • supports the eastern (agility shortcut), taking the portal to the western mining area, or regular mining area
  • supports essence pouches & automatic repairing using NPC contact OR by using Abyssal pearls at Cordelia (either using the Rune pouch for NPC contact or automatically leaving between games to bank for required items)
  • bot will automatically swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (when mining/runecrafting) if both are in inventory
  • performs logical preparational actions between games (crafting runes until altars close, restocking items, standing near mining areas)
  • customizable option to worldhop automatically to find a suitable world
  • Kitten support! Bot will feed kitten (Raw karambwanji, Caviar or Roe), and pet it to keep it happy.
  • UIM support! Bot won't attempt to deposit runes if botting on an UIM
  • Option to select which runes to drop
  • dragon pickaxe spec support!
  • automatically uses talismans it gets (you can toggle off talismans by right clicking specific guardians in game if you don't want certain ones)
  • automatically attempts to re-enter the minigame if we're not inside, idling as needed
  • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
  • optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
  • solid runecrafting xp, solid GP (depending on levels), solid rewards
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

eKo6A2k.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.68 star(s) 165 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Guardians of the Rift v2.5.7 Released!

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift updated to v2.5.7.
  2. Cuppa Guardians of the Rift v2.5.6 Released!

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift updated to v2.5.6.
  3. Cuppa Guardians of the Rift v2.5.5 Released!

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift updated to v2.5.5.

Latest reviews

Not much to say here, walk into the game or lobby, update settings, start running. No issues at all.
The bot works great as always with Cuppa, but watching it is definitely a bit hard because of how inefficient it is. Shaves off about 15k xp/hr from what I get by hand, some drop off is expected but that's pretty big along with only averaging about 7 points per game compared to 11 by hand. But the reliability still makes it worth using, thanks Cuppa.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Hey, someone else said something similar today in discord, not sure if that was you. I've been running the bot on my end for the last few hours and I'm not seeing really any delays to reduce honestly.

The bot seems extremely responsive on my end. If you notice after specific things the bot seems to be laggy please feel free to dm me more info, or perhaps record a session & let me know what parts seem slow to you.

If you're not already using direct input, please consider enabling it. Or at least increase your runemate mouse speed (in runemate settings to 3x). Also make sure no plugins are interfering etc.
Got me to 60 - 87 RC no problem <3 cuppa bots most reliable out there
simply 10/10
Cuppa bro, I love you, thats all i got to say, you made my IRONMAN feel enjoyable. Script is flawless, does what its supposed to do and doesnt act bottish. Beauitful !
every time i run this script i nut
cuppajava
cuppajava
relatable meme
It works great in general, but I wish you could do combo runes without the need for Lunar Spells. A Binding Necklace alone should be enough.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Hey, I'm glad it's working overall. It is not viable to craft combo runes without Magic Imbue, because you'd need a ton of talismans; A talisman is consumed for every altar click if you don't have imbue active.
Great bot dude
So after the May 14th [??] update I was sus about this script as only the trial was working. Have no fear, Cuppa is here. Script is working like an absolute U N I T again. Not a paid ad, Cuppa really does put out some of the best scripts in the scene.
Hi, Good bot.

Just 1 question: Why am i receiving only 26k exp / hour at 60 RC?
cuppajava
cuppajava
Runecrafting XP is pretty low xp/h in general, and GotR is no exception. You may be able to make incremental improvements to your experience per hour with unlocks or tweaking settings (see this guide: https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/cuppa-guardiansoftherift-guide-recommendations.22552/). Please keep in mind that time spent in the lobby is also part of your XP/h. If you notice obvious inefficiencies or long delays where the bot should be doing something, feel free to suggest improvements in a DM to me or the bot thread.