Note: bring extra traps! The bot will attempt to collect them whenever breaking/hopping, but will work smoother with extra.
Trailblazer League Support:
- the bot will automatically note Herbs from Herbiboar if you have a "Banker's note" in your inventory!
Supported Prey Types:
- Herbiboar (Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots. See Herbiboar Features for more info!)
- Butterflies (Butterfly net & some jars)
- Birds (Bird snares)
- Deadfall trapping kebbits (Knife & usable axe)
- Falconry (GP for buying the falcon if it loses it)
- Salamanders (Rope & small fishing nets)
- anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
- can change the coordinate to trap near on-the-fly
- "unofficially" supports black salamanders (will use the +1 trap for hunting in the wilderness, but not deathwalk. Should eventually timeout and stop the bot if it dies)
- optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
Herbiboar Specific Usage:
If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlocked.
- start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
- have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
- recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
- optional: have herb sack in the inventory if you want to use it
- optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
- optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
- optional: can note herbs at the tool leprechaun
Herbiboar Specific Features:
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
- Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
- Optional herb sack support
- Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
- The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Alternative Gamemode Worlds supported:
If the bot is started on an alternative gamemode world (such as Leagues, Fresh Start Worlds, etc) it will only hop to other worlds of that type. Otherwise it will use regular worlds.
Cuppa Hunter AIO 2.3.3
Let's hunt some critters.
Another great bot that allowed me to get good xp rates for hunter. After using it for almost 30+ hours or so, it worked very well. Got my pet at 600kc of Herbiboar. No issues at all. Great clicks on boxes and herbiboar. From 75-90 hunter with ease! 10/10 Keep up the great work Cuppa
works well for chins and salamanders, however while doing herbiboar it takes a long time between actions and regularly investigates the wrong thing when 2 investigate locations are close by. If it could work with the runelite herbiboar plugin it would be much better.
Very good bot for salamanders & Falcon, haven't tried out the rest.
An improvement point for this, maybe prioritize the bot pickup the salamanders with the clock running low first, it automatically hangs a new trap when it failed which is great but it keeps hanging new ones if others failed instead picking the salamander up, for the rest great bot !