Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

riFxIS2.png

Note: bring extra traps! The bot will attempt to collect them whenever breaking/hopping, but will work smoother with extra.

Supported Prey Types:
  • Herbiboar (Supports banking at Castle Wars or Fossil Island. Also supports stamina and energy pots. See Herbiboar Features for more info!)
  • Chinchompas
  • Butterflies (Butterfly net & some jars)
  • Birds (Bird snares)
  • Deadfall trapping kebbits (Knife & usable axe)
  • Falconry (GP for buying the falcon if it loses it)
  • Salamanders (Rope & small fishing nets)
  • Antelopes (Sunlight antelope & moonlight antelope. Supports chiseling antlers into bolts)
Additionally, Varlamore hunter creatures supported: Pyre fox (deadfall trap), Tecu salamander (net trap), Embertailed jerboa (box trap)

Features:
  • anti-crash support (if the bot attempts to pick up someone else's trap, it'll worldhop)
  • can change the coordinate to trap near on-the-fly
  • "unofficially" supports black salamanders (will use the +1 trap for hunting in the wilderness, but not deathwalk. Should eventually timeout and stop the bot if it dies)
  • optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance

Herbiboar Specific Usage:
  • start the bot near the Mushroom Forest on Fossil Island
  • have magical secateurs equipped (optional)
  • recommended: have auto retaliate off and left-click-attack NPCs off
  • optional: have herb sack in the inventory if you want to use it
  • optional: have stamina/energy potions in the bank
  • optional: if banking at castle wars, have a digsite pendant & ring of dueling equipped, and plenty in the bank
  • optional: can note herbs at the tool leprechaun
If banking at Fossil Island, ensure the bank chest is built. If banking at castle wars, ensure digsite pendant Fossil Island teleport & mushroom network teleports are unlocked.

Herbiboar Specific Features:
  • Efficiently hunts down herbiboars, with plenty of failsafes
  • Can bank at Fossil Island bank or Castle Wars
  • Optional herb sack support
  • Optional Stamina/Energy pot support
  • The bot is careful around the Level-109 Ancient Zygomites. If one ever targets the player, the player will run away. Also clicks more precisely near them to avoid them.
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Alternative Gamemode Worlds supported:
If the bot is started on an alternative gamemode world (such as Leagues, Fresh Start Worlds, etc) it will only hop to other worlds of that type. Otherwise it will use regular worlds.

SiUdGjr.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.35 star(s) 100 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.5.4 Released!

Cuppa Hunter AIO updated to v2.5.4.
  2. Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.5.3 Released!

Cuppa Hunter AIO updated to v2.5.3.
  3. Cuppa Hunter AIO v2.5.2 Released!

Cuppa Hunter AIO updated to v2.5.2.

Latest reviews

Flawless, got the new HCIM up to 80 at red salamanders and so far cruising through herbiboar, currently at 85 to finish through 99. Got pet and 6500+ Herbis caught on my last HCIM too, this is the script to use, never had any bans or trouble running 6-8hr sessions daily. Stoked to be able to do some rumours and sunlight antelope when I get around to it in the future. CUPPA SCRIPTS FOR LIFE!
great script. i used falconry for 20 hrs straight no issues.

couple tweaking suggestions for antelope hunting:

-sometimes the script catches an antelope and then goes to cut more logs. when it goes to cut more logs, it will turn around half way and go back to the trap to reset it. this appears very bot like in my opinion.

-when out of logs, the script runs and chops a single tree and returns to hunting. ideally script should chop multiple logs before returning to hunting

-sometimes when dropping junk from inventory, and there are back-to-back bones in the inventory, it double clicks bury bones, leaving an extra set of bones in the inventory. would be great if you could have the script double check the inventory for junk after dropping
cuppajava
cuppajava
Thank you for the review and feedback! I'll add these to my list and will try to look more into them :)
5 stars and Cuppa is the best developer ever. Pays attention to feedback and solves issues if they come up.
Salamanders were awesome. Falconry however there were times where it ran up and down the enclosure for 30 seconds before it clicks on a kebbit. It happens often unfortunately.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Not totally sure what would cause this; Might be the bot misclicking the kebbit? It's a bit hard to tell with limited info.

If you don't already have direct input on, try enabling it. That might help as it's hard for Runemate to click the small moving kebbits.
Works great at moonlight antelopes, but I wish there was an option to use meatsack and bank the meat. As an ironman I hate seeing the valuable meat get dropped, so it's not that useful for me.
cuppajava
cuppajava
I can add it to my todo list. A bit swamped right now with the Moons of Peril release honestly, but will try to add it. (I don't have the meat sack though so it's a bit harder for me to add support for it)
Great Bot, Could you add a Fletching Antlers option for Sunlight/Moonlight antelopes?
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

It should already chisel them if you have a chisel in the inventory
Great BOT! Can you add Alching while you hung Chin.?

Keep your Work that great!

Thank you so much
cuppajava
cuppajava
I appreciate the review and feedback :)

This has been brought up a couple of times and I suppose I do think would be cool. I can potentially look into it more.
runs very smooth ignore the idiot below me, sallys 60-80 no problem 3 days very good running bot, if you run the bot for numerous hours and you switch to a different sally restart the bot completely or it'll bug out, besides that it runs really good
Works fine for falconry, but doing salamanders it's very inefficient, never resets traps immediately after catching one, will often end up with only 3 traps at a time as it just holds the rope and net.
Great bot, literally a life saver bc I cannot stand to do falconry myself. Flawless