Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

uN9LtF8.png

Mines (and banks) ore in many different locations, including specialty locations. Also supports powermining anywhere.

Features:
  • powermining
  • banking at many locations
  • gem bag/coal bag supported
  • option: if a chisel in inventory, will automatically cut all gems & fletch gems into bolt tips (if we have the levels to do so)
  • option to world hop: when another player is within a radius OR all ore selected is depleted
  • 3 selection modes: "mine adjacent to starting spot", "mine certain ores within radius" or "click exact ores you want to mine"
  • option to use dragon pickaxe special
Robust and Intelligent Decision Making:
  • Weighted-randomized movements: if mining in a large area, the bot will mine nearby rocks randomly, with a strong preference for close rocks and rarely mining medium-distance rocks (optional)
  • Turning time optimization: if mining in a small area (2/3 nearby rocks), the bot will mine the rock that requires the least time spent turning
  • "C" shape formation detection: if the 3 rocks selected form a "C", the bot will automatically walk to the middle of the C before mining
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system

Special Mine Locations Supported:

• Amethyst mining
  • Barronite mining (A great, AFK, F2P method, like a mini F2P Motherlode Mine) (if the bot has a hammer in it's inventory, it'll automatically crush the deposits rather than banking) (especially good for UIMs!)
  • Calcified rock mining in VarlamoreCam Torum (great source of blessed bone shards for prayer training! Prioritizes waterfall rock spots)
  • Desert sandstone/granite mining (supports Drew's grinder and waterskins with refilling at Enakhra's Lament fountain OR using lunars)
  • Shilo Village gem mine
  • Shilo Village underground gem mine
  • Rune essence/pure essence mining
  • Daeyalt essence mining
  • Volcanic ash mining on Fossil Island
  • Lovakite ore at Lovakengj mine
  • Weiss salt mine (will mine Basalt, Te salt, Efh salt, Urt salt) (will note Basalt at Snowflake npc)
Regular mines that support banking:
F2P:
  • dwarven mine (from falador)
  • barbarian village
  • varrock west
  • varrock east
  • al kharid
  • rimmington
  • mining guild
  • crafting guild (with Port Sarim deposit box)
P2P:
  • mining guild extended
  • ardougne (north-east)
  • ardougne monastary (south-east) [Supports ardy cape teleport if worn!]
  • crafting guild (with fally diary)
  • mor ul rek
  • port khazard
  • fight arena mine
  • Trahaearn mine (Prifddinas)
  • Hosidius south
  • Mount Karuulm
  • Grand Tree West
  • Grand Tree East
  • I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the thread

Alternative Gamemode Worlds supported:

If the bot is started on an alternative gamemode world (such as Leagues, Fresh Start Worlds, etc) it will only hop to other worlds of that type. Otherwise it will use regular worlds.

Uk26JRE.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.39 star(s) 119 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Miner AIO v1.7.9 Released!

Cuppa Miner AIO updated to v1.7.9. updated debuff handling for slipping pickaxe at calcified...
  2. Cuppa Miner AIO v1.7.7 Released!

Cuppa Miner AIO updated to v1.7.7.
  3. Cuppa Miner AIO v1.7.6 Released!

Cuppa Miner AIO updated to v1.7.6.

Latest reviews

Works perfect, no issues.
Beauty at work ! Please add Runite ores in willdy, with teleport out tru KBD.
Perfect. Just as with all Cuppa's scripts, runs flawlessly long sessions included.
Script runs great for power mining! 5/5 stars.
Absolutely love all of your bots! Really appreciate your hard work. Thank you :D
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Both Al K and Varrock West and East it will mine deposit and then never walk back to mine. It just idles then stops script. Happened multiple times
Bot is flawless as is all of Cuppa's scripts.

My own greed copped me a 24hour ban, I didnt have break enabled and did power mining iron ore right up til the 4hour down time for maintance, but shows how flawless this bot is.

This will 100% get you your levels , just bot responsibly!
bot does what it's suppose to, however, calcified mining for only 4 hours with break settings turned on gave my 2200 total iron a 2 day suspension. rip lol
cuppajava
cuppajava
I appreciate the review, but I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility.

If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.

At least it was a temp ban though, I'm glad to hear that!
Got me 10k Iron in a few hours!
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I love this bot. MLM sucks ass and this bot does it flawlessly. Only remark is that it's easy to spot who uses this bot once you know how it behaves