Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

c3O89ba.png

Everything a lumberjack could want. Chops wood, optionally handles forestry events, fletches, burns logs, etc.

Features:
  • Can be used for normal woodcutting if you want.
  • Can chop all common trees
  • Can handle ALL forestry events (including events released in "Forestry Part 2")
  • When in forestry mode, prioritizes trees other people are chopping
  • When in regular mode, chops whichever trees nearby
  • Weighted-randomized movements: selects trees in specified area, using weighted decision making
  • optionally banks at many locations
  • optionally powerchops
  • optionally fletches and drops
  • optionally fletches and banks
  • optionally burns logs in a line, or via bonfires
  • optionally uses dragon axe special
  • optionally uses the log basket/forestry basket if it's in your inventory or equipped
  • optionally, for UIM: if running on an UIM & you select to bank logs, it'll use them on the forester (if he's nearby)

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system

Supported Trees (and their locations with banking):
  • Regular
    • Grand Exchange
    • Outside Grand Exchange
    • Varrock West
    • Lumbridge Goblins
    • Port Sarim
    • Catherby
    • Powerchopping (anywhere)
  • Oak
    • Varrock West
    • Lumbridge
    • Falador
    • Port Sarim
    • Woodcutting Guild
    • Seers
    • Castle Wars
  • Willow
    • Draynor
    • Barbarian Outpost
    • Port Sarim
    • Catherby
    • Seers
  • Teak
    • Prifddinas
    • Fossil Island Hardwood Patches
  • Maple
    • Woodcutting Guild
    • Seers
  • Mahogany
    • Fossil Island Hardwood Patches
    • Prifddinas
    • North of Farming Guild
  • Arctic Pine
    • Neitiznot
  • Yew
    • Seers
    • Edgeville
    • Varrock Palace
    • Catherby West
    • Lands End
    • Prifddinas
    • Woodcutting Guild
  • Magic
    • Myth's Guild
    • Hosidius South
    • Hosidius East
    • Seers
    • Prifddinas
    • Woodcutting Guild
  • Redwoods
    • Woodcutting Guild
    • Farming Guild (Requires tree to be grown)
  • Blisterwood
    • Darkmeyer
  • I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the bot thread or Discord

O4GSW00.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.73 star(s) 37 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter v2.1.7 Released!

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter updated to v2.1.7.
  2. Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter v2.1.6 Released!

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter updated to v2.1.6.
  3. Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter v2.1.5 Released!

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter updated to v2.1.5.

Latest reviews

5/5 perfect bot, got me lots of wc and fletch levels aswell as fm, just wish it had option to stop bot at levels other than just woodcutting, only feedback i really have :D
Still using this bot now so far 79-84 WC no problems in prif, first i thought the banking part when full of nests was broken but realised my bank was full and bot timed out. After a clear out working flawlessly again Cuppa <3
Great bot will try again with recent update! Thank you
grate script
Cuppa is the man, always smooth transactions and flawless bot scripts. PS. if you have an ornament kit on your d axe it will not spec. Thanks again cuppa for another easy 99.
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

It should be using the Dragon axe (or) spec, but I'll take another look into it. Thank you for the heads up :)
Easy lv 70 10+ hours
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Great bot, works flawlessly ran for 12 hours each day and no hiccups. Ignore the last review by Don Dingos. He's just stinky at botting
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3
Works great, maybe a good feature would be to drop logs while waiting for next tree to spawn, for example you got 1 teak tree at castle wars, and if the tree gets cut down at 27 inventory spots full, it waits till the next spawn and then drops when inventory is full. If you drop the items while waiting if inventory.items => 12 && tree.respawn; (my noob code knowledge) it would get more xp
cuppajava
cuppajava
Thank you for the review & feedback :)

Your dropping while waiting makes sense & sounds good to me. Will be in next bot update :D
Great script, does everything very cleanly. Would be cool if for uim you could fletch into shafts and hold onto the shafts
The compatibility with forestry is commendable. But I've had issues where the bot gets stuck on 'performing chop action', where it somehow fails to click on the tree, does not retry to chop the tree nor try to chop a different tree until the original tree is felled. I imagine that if you are woodcutting alone, this would mean the bot just crashes and you're stuck until you log out.

The bot also seemingly does not handle beekeeper events and doesn't list log basket compatibility.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Howdy :)

re "Chop down" issue: I've never seen this happen, and I'm looking at the code right now and it should re-click after about 2 seconds if it's not animating. Maybe something is keeping your player in an animation (eg being under attack or something)? Otherwise honestly I have no idea, besides maybe some plugin interfering. Please feel free to dm me a log/more info if it keeps happening.

re beekeeper event: the bot won't do the beekeeper event by default if you have banking logs enabled. This is because the event uses a ton of logs, and I don't want the bot wasting people's logs they intend to keep (especially magics etc). I guess I could make it only skip it for magic/yew though.

The bot does support log basket. It mentions it in the bot overview. Lemme know if it gives any issues.