Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

DEzDc2R.png

Automatically completes the Agility Arena to collect tickets. Eats food and banks using Amulets of Glory.

How to Use:
Start the bot...
  • Near Edgeville bank (with Amulets of glory in the bank)
  • OR near Brimhaven Agility Arena (with food + 200 coins + optionally an amulet of glory for banking)

Features:
  • Efficiently solves the Brimhaven Agility Arena & collects tickets for Agility XP
  • Banks for supplies at Edgeville using Amulets of glory (will stop once out of food, if no Amulet equipped)
  • Eats food for health
  • Randomized delays between obstacles
  • (optional) direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.

eBabSHD.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.29 star(s) 17 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Brimhaven Agility Arena v1.1.8 Released!

Cuppa Brimhaven Agility Arena updated to v1.1.8.
  2. Cuppa Brimhaven Agility Arena v1.1.7 Released!

Cuppa Brimhaven Agility Arena updated to v1.1.7. - drastically improved the logic for handling...
  3. Cuppa Brimhaven Agility Arena v1.1.6 Released!

Cuppa Brimhaven Agility Arena updated to v1.1.6. - fixed an issue with the Brimhaven Agility...

Latest reviews

Works how it should, good script
I rate this bot 5/5.
I ran it for over 50 hours. The interface is simple to use.
I went in the full graceful outfit with a charged glory, using 23 summer pies as food with 10k cash and it worked as described.

Another Cuppa W.
Great bot, sadly it got me temp banned today.
cuppajava
cuppajava
I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility.

If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.
Great bot. Only recommendation would be to add a ticket counter :)
I am rewriting my review because they've fixed the planks situation where it doesnt fail over and over again. overall a pretty great bot if you're just wanting to get the blue graceful recolor! I would definitely still check on it though.
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

Thank you for the follow up review!
Giving it 5 stars because its Cuppa and hes the best there although I have few things to say about the script. To me personally it takes damage from the saw like alot, probably 50% of a time or more. Also since I do my agility on fresh accounts I dont know if its even possible but it would be nice to set your own hp to eat food at because now on low maximum hp the bot eats after every failed attempt while I could take 3 more hits before I would need to eat. If thats by any way solvable would be a banger.
cuppajava
cuppajava
Glad it's working decently :)

Saw blades probably could use a bit of work. I do think it's worth mentioning that saw damage is partially random (even if you do it at the "right" time you can still take damage) but it could be improved.

I can try to look into damage on lower level accounts, I guess I'm just erring on the side of being careful because I want to minimize the chance of like HCIM dying on it; I'm not certain what all the different traps can max hit tbh. Maybe use cakes (if you're not already) so that the food lasts a long time even if it's eating often?
This has the potential to be a great script, It isn't optimal but I have been able to make it work by babysitting it and manually done the rope obstacle whenever it gets stuck there. Good thing the script stops after 5 minutes if no progress is made or else you'd be stuck on the starting pillar running back and forth increasing the probability of getting a ban.

Problems so far:
1. The rope swing on the starting pillar, doesn't even attempt to click them, gets stuck. I have to do it manually whenever I start the script which isn't too bad but due to some faulty pathing the bot ends up going there again during the course of the session.

2. Whenever the ticket dispenser left (west) of the starting pillar needs to be tagged the bot takes a very suboptimal line and runs out of time.
If you have 99 agility the bot wont run unless you select food. The bot wont use the rope swing either
cuppajava
cuppajava
I don't really see why the food thing is an issue honestly. Just select like tuna & keep 1 tuna in your inventory.

I'll do some more stress testing of the bot soon. I haven't been able to reproduce the rope issue but I'll take a look.
I think it's an extremely great bot, it only has the problem of planks and jumping rope, although it would be great if the bot could be used for more than an hour.
All seems to be good. But at the start when enter he don't use rope jump. Just taping screen. Maybe you know how to fix it?