Cuppa Pickpocket 1.2.13

Cor blimey mate, what are ye doing in me pockets?

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Pickpockets many different NPCs. Supports banking, dodgy necklaces and intelligent, human-like clicking.

The bot supports pickpocketing ALL NPCs that can be pickpocketed, but only currently supports banking for some NPCs.

General Features:
    • supports pickpocketing ALL npcs and supports banking as SOME locations
    • supports selecting items to drop
    • supports Dodgy necklaces
    • supports Shadow Veil spell (requires a Kingdom Divided, 82 Magic and Arceuus Spellbook. Supports runes, combination runes, staves, combination staves or rune pouch)
    • supports a ton of different foods
    • special click speed modifier: changes click speed threshold periodically slightly
    • runs away from combat, if we end up in combat somehow
    • highly customizable
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]
    Ardounge Knights Features:
    • can choose to thieve in either: splashing tiles only, bank only, bank & houses or anywhere in ardounge
    • bot will automatically worldhop if it can't find a knight in the selected area
    • banks at Ardougne for more food

----------------------------------------​

[​IMG]
    Master Farmer Features:
    • can thieve at Draynor, Farmers Guild (can choose level 45 area or level 85 area)
    • banks at Draynor or Farmers Guild area selected
    • seed box support! Will automatically fill & empty seed box if in inventory.

----------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Elves Features:
    • can thieve & bank at Lletya or 4 different locations in Prifddinas (north)
    • automatically treats Jugs of wine (gained from Elves) as food

[​IMG]
    Vyre Features:
    • can thieve & bank in Darkmeyer
    • supports multiple locations
    • For SOUTHERN house: start the bot near Darkmeyer west bank with Vyre noble clothing equip (top, pants & shoes). Bot will automatically withdraw Rogue gear if available, and will equip it when safe in the house to the south.
    • For EASTERN house: start the bot near the Hallowed Sepulchre bank. Vyre noble clothing NOT required at this location.
    • bot will automatically detect Vyre sentinels & worldhop as needed
    • bot will use gem bag if available
    • bot will consider Mystery meat to be food and eat it if available
    • option to worldhop if another player pickpocketing the same Vyre

TzHaar-Hur Features:
    • can thieve & bank in Mor Ul Rek
    • bot will use gem bag if available

----------------------------------------

Every Other NPC:
    • The bot can thieve every NPC in the game, with banking available for certain NPCs (listed below)

NPCs With Banks (Currently):
    • Warrior woman
      • Ardougne
    • Master farmer
      • Draynor village
      • Farmer's Guild (Level 45 or Level 85 area)
    • Guard
      • Varrock west
      • Ardougne
      • Falador west
    • Knight of ardounge
      • Ardougne
    • Paladin
      • Ardounge
    • Hero
      • Ardougne
    • Vyres
      • Darkmeyer
    • Elves
      • Lletya
      • Prifddinas (North)
    • TzHaar hur
      • Mor ul rek

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. icheltso
    icheltso
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    Works perfectly with ardy knights, all smooth and humanlike. Just out of curiosity, will this script ever have gloves of silence support?
  2. jossle
    jossle
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    bot works good , but stops after an hour and then lets you pay for 10
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Replied to your forum post for further info, as I'm not totally understanding the issue.
  3. qpalzmm
    qpalzmm
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.18
    had issues but following the trouble shooting, restarting both clients an deleting cache got it working perfect.
  4. nepternic
    nepternic
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.17
    Cuppa, you're one out of a million.
    Really, your scripts are out of this world and easy to use. Tempoross, fishing trawler,... Keep it up mate!
  5. xkoibitomatt
    xkoibitomatt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.15
    Amazing as always! Mans keeps at it with the great scripts.

I do have one request - with the new quest, there's a spell called "Shadow Veil" which decreases your chances of being stunned, and it increases your xp per hr by about 20k. It would be awesome if using this spell every so often could be added!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Yeah, I was interested in this spell as well :) It'll take me a little while to add as I need to get the quest prerequisites done (and I've got a lot on my todo list honestly), but I'll try to get to it soon!
  6. Good Luck
    Good Luck
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.13
    Very nice bot! one small isue when thieving in ardy house.. if it missclikcs and walk to the window, it doesnt move back and knight will get stuck and despawn.. :)
  7. paully
    paully
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.13
    Amazing scripts by this man, i have never seen any others that are so human like! i have been using all of cuppas scripts with no troubles.

Aslong as you allow breaks and don't bot for 10 hours straight you will never have a worry.

I know i sound like a paid review but im just very impressed with the quality and price.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. Kiruzon
    Kiruzon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.11
    Used it on master farmers before the nerf and it got me good GP and good XP.
  9. Dorito_Senpai
    Dorito_Senpai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.11
    Fantastic script, works great. Love how involved the script authors are.
    1. CuppaJava
  10. Dwarpy
    Dwarpy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    Amazing