Cuppa Pickpocket 1.1.9

Cor blimey mate, what are ye doing in me pockets?

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Pickpockets many different NPCs. Supports banking, dodgy necklaces and intelligent, human-like clicking.

The bot supports pickpocketing ALL NPCs that can be pickpocketed, but only currently supports banking for some NPCs.

General Features:
    • supports pickpocketing ALL npcs and supports banking as SOME locations
    • supports selecting items to drop
    • supports Dodgy necklaces
    • supports a ton of different foods
    • special click speed modifier: changes click speed threshold periodically slightly
    • runs away from combat, if we end up in combat somehow
    • highly customizable
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]
    Ardounge Knights Features:
    • can choose to thieve in either: splashing tiles only, bank only, bank & houses or anywhere in ardounge
    • bot will automatically worldhop if it can't find a knight in the selected area
    • banks at Ardounge for more food

----------------------------------------​

[​IMG]
    Master Farmer Features:
    • can thieve at Draynor, Farmers Guild (can choose level 45 area or level 85 area)
    • banks at Draynor or Farmers Guild area selected

----------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Elves Features:
    • can thieve & bank at Lletya or Prifddinas (north)

----------------------------------------​

[​IMG]
    Vyre Features:
    • can thieve & bank in Darkmeyer
    • start the bot near Darkmeyer bank with Vyre noble clothing equip (top, pants & shoes)
    • bot will automatically withdraw Rogue gear if available, and will equip it when safe in the house to the south
    • bot will automatically detect Vyre sentinels & worldhop as needed
    • bot will withdraw and use gem bag if available
    • bot will consider Mystery meat to be food and eat it if available

----------------------------------------

Every Other NPC:
    • The bot can thieve every NPC in the game, with banking available for certain NPCs (listed below)

NPCs With Banks (Currently):
    • Warrior woman
      • Ardougne
    • Master farmer
      • Draynor village
      • Farmer's Guild (Level 45 or Level 85 area)
    • Guard
      • Varrock west
      • Ardougne
      • Falador west
    • Knight of ardounge
      • Ardougne
    • Paladin
      • Ardounge
    • Hero
      • Ardougne
    • Vyres
      • Darkmeyer
    • Elves
      • Lletya
      • Prifddinas (North)
    • TzHaar hur
      • Mor ul rek

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Krull
    Krull
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    Been using this bot from 54 - 80, runs perfectly. Run wearing full rogues and dodgy necklace for highest xp/hr - make sure to use the built in break handler.
  2. mayne
    mayne
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I just want to say this is the best developer on the site.
    So far
    1-80+ agility
    1-80+ mining
    1-80+ hunter
    1-80+ crafting(using his shop bot, then smelting the molten glass with his smelting bot.)

All on one account.
    I have no doubt, this bot is great too.
    And I will be using it too.
    On occasion I see people getting banned in the reviews, which I assume are flagged IPs, or they don’t bot smart. I myself have used his bots 100s of hours and never had a issue.
    1. CuppaJava
  3. RCNDLR
    RCNDLR
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Works perfectly as long as you don't start the bot miles away from where you want it to pickpocket
  4. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.37
    Works great but seems way too slow, Im at 96 thieving with ardy mediums and im only getting 150k exp/h with the bot. Manually i get 240k/h.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I think with "smart clicking" selected, it runs slightly differently on different PCs/with different connections. On my PC, it gets about 95% of the XP I get when spam clicking manually. Also keep in mind, the bot isn't aiming for 100% efficiency; It's a bit of a balance between being less "banable" and efficiency.

You could also try turning off smart clicking, that should/might increase xp/h. Also I recommend doing ardy knights at splashing tiles only, if you aren't already. That's best way to get high performance from the bot.
  5. guapgecko
    guapgecko
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.29
    Great pathing and trapping on the Ardy knights, mad props
  6. Josh Gate
    Josh Gate
    5/5,
    Master Scripter! I like all of your scripts - so flawless and reliable!
    Keep on keepin' on!
    One small thing - it will be great if you can fast up the clicks a little bit because it is pretty slow - at my level and the same outfit, people get much more xp/h then the bot does.
    Thank you!
  7. ruba10
    ruba10
    5/5,
    Excellent script, works just fine! Great job on all the scripts and I love it that you update them from time to time, surely keeping RM running these days with all of your scripts! <3
    1. CuppaJava