Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

v46JYYV.png

Pickpockets many different NPCs. Supports banking, dodgy necklaces and intelligent, human-like clicking.

The bot supports pickpocketing ALL NPCs that can be pickpocketed, but only currently supports banking for some NPCs.

General Features:
  • supports pickpocketing ALL npcs and supports banking as SOME locations
  • supports selecting items to drop
  • supports Dodgy necklaces
  • supports Ardougne Med/Hard/Elite Diaries (will stack coin pouches as much as possible before opening)
  • supports Shadow Veil spell (requires a Kingdom Divided, 47 Magic and Arceuus Spellbook. Supports runes, combination runes, staves, combination staves or rune pouch)
  • supports a ton of different foods
  • special click speed modifier: changes click speed threshold periodically slightly
  • smart door closing (for Vyres/Elves/Ardy NPCs): will close the door when it enters a building, then if someone opens the door it'll close it after waiting a bit. This tolerance for the door being opened will get longer and longer (to a cap) in case people keep spam opening the door.
  • runs away from combat, if we end up in combat somehow
  • highly customizable
  • optional: direct input, for faster and more accurate clicks/performance
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
  • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
  • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
  • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
  • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
  • Intelligent delays between actions.
  • Progress log with a bunch of info.
  • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

OtcJtcG.png
Ardounge Knights Features:
  • can choose to thieve in either: splashing tiles only, bank only, bank & houses or anywhere in ardounge
  • bot will automatically worldhop if it can't find a knight in the selected area
  • banks at Ardougne for more food

----------------------------------------​

QgQf09N.png
Master Farmer Features:
  • can thieve at Draynor, Hosidius North, Farmers Guild (can choose level 45 area or level 85 area)
  • banks at Draynor, Hosidius or Farmers Guild area selected
  • seed box support! Will automatically fill & empty seed box if in inventory.

----------------------------------------

BeQIAoz.png
Wealthy Citizen Features:

6ECpG9v.png
Elves Features:
  • can thieve & bank at Lletya or 4 different locations in Prifddinas (north)
  • automatically treats Jugs of wine (gained from Elves) as food

6x4vMhL.png
Vyre Features:
  • can thieve & bank in Darkmeyer
  • supports multiple locations
  • For SOUTHERN house: start the bot near Darkmeyer west bank with Vyre noble clothing equip (top, pants & shoes). Bot will automatically withdraw Rogue gear if available, and will equip it when safe in the house to the south.
  • For EASTERN house: start the bot near the Hallowed Sepulchre bank. Vyre noble clothing NOT required at this location.
  • bot will automatically detect Vyre sentinels & worldhop as needed
  • bot will use gem bag if available
  • bot will consider Mystery meat to be food and eat it if available
  • option to worldhop if another player pickpocketing the same Vyre

TzHaar-Hur Features:
  • can thieve & bank in Mor Ul Rek
  • bot will use gem bag if available

Every Other NPC:
  • The bot can thieve every NPC in the game, with banking available for certain NPCs (listed below)

NPCs With Banks (Currently):
  • Warrior woman
    • Ardougne
  • Master farmer
    • Draynor village
    • Farmer's Guild (Level 45 or Level 85 area)
  • Guard
    • Varrock west
    • Ardougne
    • Falador west
  • Knight of ardounge
    • Ardougne
  • Paladin
    • Ardounge
  • Hero
    • Ardougne
  • Vyres
    • Darkmeyer (West)
    • Darkmeyer (East)
  • Elves
    • Lletya
    • Prifddinas (4 houses)
  • TzHaar hur
    • Mor ul rek

Alternative Gamemode Worlds supported:
If the bot is started on an alternative gamemode world (such as Leagues, Fresh Start Worlds, etc) it will only hop to other worlds of that type. Otherwise it will use regular worlds.

3r1ZBCW.png

Author
cuppajava
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.85 star(s) 87 ratings

More resources from cuppajava

Latest updates

1. Cuppa Pickpocket v1.4.8 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.4.8.
  2. Cuppa Pickpocket v1.4.7 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.4.7. reduced some delays casting Shadow Veil generally reduced...
  3. Cuppa Pickpocket v1.4.6 Released!

Cuppa Pickpocket updated to v1.4.6.

Latest reviews

Literally flawless. I love the anti-ban features
Good script, works well with a lot of functionality. Minus 1 star because it pickpockets from zooming all the way out. Who the hells pickpockets from max zoom-out? No one. And even from all the way far out, it doesnt misclick. It should be zoomed in if it never misclicks. And it should misclick on the floor under the NPC if it does zoom all the way out. Likewise, when a normal player players, the click is often in the same spot for a lot of the clicks, here they're rather close, but never really on-top of one another. Just some feedback there.
This bot looks like an excellent human friend, it looks like an A.I. xD
Amazing script. Another flawless, incredible bot from Cuppa! Just a thought, would you think of implementing a redemption strategy alternative? and like the previous comment said, adding the new meats would be awesome
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

Redemption strategy has been brought up a few times, and it would be interesting. Honestly though it's just moderately complicated to add, and kinda niche, and only saves a *bit* of time over banking for food (and is more expensive).

I can look more into it and I do appreciate the idea, but just my thoughts on it.
Everything this man does is incredible and this is no exception

Is it possible to get the new meats added?
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3

I can add whatever you want really; Just dm me the item names
Good bot, but still needs some work. For example, it doesn't immediately cast Shadow Veil, which causes your pickpocketing rates to drop.
cuppajava
cuppajava
How off is the timing? Last I tried it it casted shadow veil pretty quick, but it's also not intended to be like tick perfect as it's simulating a real player. Feel free to dm me to discuss more, eg how much earlier it should be casting and ideally a log (Help > View Logs) as I don't have access to the spell on my current account.
perfect bot , works flawless! but after the new update of runescape , he stops after 5 mins , and it keeps trying to find the right spot to click on a dodgy necklace. Always used it , works always fine ! but just now there is a small issue because of the runemate fix for runescape
cuppajava
cuppajava
Runemate was down due to the game update. Things should be working now if you restart osrs & runemate, however I recommend testing using the trial and trying again later if issues persist.
Picks pockets, gets XP, those ardy knights are poor now! Ez 99 thank you :)
used for pickpocketing vyres between 82-99.Got my cape with this guy :) Amongst the best bot creators right here! thanks cuppa <3
cuppajava
cuppajava
<3 <3 <3
works good in most places, could use some work in dark Meyer
cuppajava
cuppajava
Hey, so I do know there was briefly an issue pickpocketing vyres, 2 updates ago, but everything should be fixed in the latest update.

If issues persist, please dm me with more info on what's wrong :)