Pickpockets many different NPCs. Supports banking, dodgy necklaces and intelligent, human-like clicking.
The bot supports pickpocketing ALL NPCs that can be pickpocketed, but only currently supports banking for some NPCs.
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- supports pickpocketing ALL npcs and supports banking as SOME locations
- supports selecting items to drop
- supports Dodgy necklaces
- supports Ardougne Med/Hard/Elite Diaries (will stack coin pouches as much as possible before opening)
- supports Shadow Veil spell (requires a Kingdom Divided, 47 Magic and Arceuus Spellbook. Supports runes, combination runes, staves, combination staves or rune pouch)
- supports a ton of different foods
- special click speed modifier: changes click speed threshold periodically slightly
- smart door closing (for Vyres/Elves/Ardy NPCs): will close the door when it enters a building, then if someone opens the door it'll close it after waiting a bit. This tolerance for the door being opened will get longer and longer (to a cap) in case people keep spam opening the door.
- runs away from combat, if we end up in combat somehow
- highly customizable
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Ardounge Knights Features:
- can choose to thieve in either: splashing tiles only, bank only, bank & houses or anywhere in ardounge
- bot will automatically worldhop if it can't find a knight in the selected area
- banks at Ardougne for more food
Master Farmer Features:
- can thieve at Draynor, Hosidius North, Farmers Guild (can choose level 45 area or level 85 area)
- banks at Draynor, Hosidius or Farmers Guild area selected
- seed box support! Will automatically fill & empty seed box if in inventory.
- can thieve & bank at Lletya or 4 different locations in Prifddinas (north)
- automatically treats Jugs of wine (gained from Elves) as food
- can thieve & bank in Darkmeyer
- supports multiple locations
- For SOUTHERN house: start the bot near Darkmeyer west bank with Vyre noble clothing equip (top, pants & shoes). Bot will automatically withdraw Rogue gear if available, and will equip it when safe in the house to the south.
- For EASTERN house: start the bot near the Hallowed Sepulchre bank. Vyre noble clothing NOT required at this location.
- bot will automatically detect Vyre sentinels & worldhop as needed
- bot will use gem bag if available
- bot will consider Mystery meat to be food and eat it if available
- option to worldhop if another player pickpocketing the same Vyre
- can thieve & bank in Mor Ul Rek
- bot will use gem bag if available
Every Other NPC:
- The bot can thieve every NPC in the game, with banking available for certain NPCs (listed below)
NPCs With Banks (Currently):
- Warrior woman
- Master farmer
- Draynor village
- Farmer's Guild (Level 45 or Level 85 area)
- Varrock west
- Falador west
- Knight of ardounge
- Darkmeyer (West)
- Darkmeyer (East)
- Prifddinas (4 houses)
- TzHaar hur
- Mor ul rek
Fresh Start Worlds supported:
Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa Pickpocket 1.2.76
Cor blimey mate, what are ye doing in me pockets?
- Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.76 Released! Mar 20, 2023
- Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.75 Released! Mar 9, 2023
- Cuppa Pickpocket v1.2.74 Released! Feb 27, 2023
Saves me from carpal tunnel :D
i love it, the little things cuppa teks into consideration is amazing!
one simple note, when pickpocketing vyres at the loot section for some reason the version 1.2.74 used to display all loot correctly but not showing the blood shard (even though it is safely in my bank :)
and in update 1.2.75 the bot was taking stuff its supposed to drop for some reason and the loot log is bugged i just wish it is fixed other than that the bot is 5 stars worthy! and for other bots i always use cuppa if its available!
Edit: for some reason its working fine now and registering the blood shards correctly, i dont know how to reproduce it and i dont care :) i still love your works regardless
Glad it's working well for you overall :)
Awesome bot with lots of adjustability. Have about 12 hours logged and no issues thus far. Cuppa all the way!!!
Best bot for the cost and works perfectly! I would highly recommend it.
got my first level 99 thieving with vyres some days ago, had the worst luck with bloodshards but the bot works flawless!!
Botting on a main to see how long I last and this bot is amazing!
Appreciate the kind words, hope it keeps working well for you :)
Great bot. I believe you added the door close at the elves that I mentioned in feedback. THANK YOU, 10/10 AUTHOR
Yeah haha, a few people had requested that again recently so I finally got it implemented. Been meaning to for a while.
Thanks for the review :)
Works well enough. A previously perma banned account managed to get from 92 to 95 at master farmers before getting a temp ban. The main issue is that if there are right click options (stalls etc.), the bot will rapidly thieve from the right click menu and look very unhuman. Same for the ladder in Ardy Bank. Would be good if the bot could rotate camera to avoid this.
I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, bans are always a possibility.
If you used any other bots within the past couple weeks it is also possible they were the cause of the ban, as Jagex often delays bans. But I am sorry either way.
Out of curiosity, are you on the Vanilla client or Runelite? For what it's worth, (anecdotally) there seems to be a common trend that botters are getting banned *way* less on Runelite than Vanilla (using Runemate). So if you decide to continue botting, I strongly recommend using Runelite if you haven't been already.
I can look into the right clicking/visibility thing, but I'll be honest, I genuinely don't think Jagex cares about this sort of thing. I've been told by knowledgeable people that, since right click menu interactions are client side, Jagex doesn't necessarily even know or care when you're opening a menu. They mostly seem to track server side events by my understanding.
This is corroborated by the (anecdote) that it seems vyres/elves have somehow lower risk than knights/farmers, (as I've heard multiple people tell me they got 100m+ thieving XP at vyres/elves, but I've never really heard of that at other locations). Which is interesting because elves/vyres require a quick right click for every single pickpocket.
Also menu swappers exist on Runelite which Jagex doesn't seem to detect or care about, which circumvent the menu entirely.
Anyway, sorry for the extremely long and too-much-information reply, but that's just my thoughts on it. Again, I'll look more into it anyway.
managed to lvl to 84 thieving before I got banned