1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift 2.4.1

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. CuppaJava

3. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

It just dropped my chisel :/

4. CuppaJava

Dropped or deposited? If you don't have using cells enabled, it'll automatically deposit it as it doesn't need it.

It shouldn't be dropping it at all though, let me know if it seems to do so consistently.

5. jiggels

its good already but is there a way you could change it so that the bot uses left clicks instead of right clicks then its one of the best bots i know

6. staffix

Didn't tick the "never use cells"and the Guardians option, it seems to just have been a one time thing.
    Ran it for 3 hours without an issue :)

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. CuppaJava

Are you using the vanilla client or runelite? If Runelite please try using vanilla as Runelite has some bugs. Also make sure you have "force right click interactions" disabled in your Runemate settings (the gear at the top right of RM).

If none of that helps, I'm not totally sure what to recommend as my bot just calls "interact", it's up to runemate to decide whether to left click where possible (or right click).

I'll bring it up to Party again to see if the right clicking can be reduced though, a few people have mentioned something similar.

8. staffix

@CuppaJava
    my account doesn't have mournings end part 2 done, so it just spam clicks the death rune altar until the cycle changes.
    Any chance you can add a tick box for the death runes and/or others that require quests?

- ohh and when the game ends, it keeps mining.. which looks weird.. considering you can't get anymore points and all the fragments will despawn at the start of a new game.

#88 staffix, Jul 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2022
  9. CuppaJava

So this was a bug with Runemate the past couple days apparently, where the bot was returning that quests were complete when they weren't.

Party mentioned that it was fixed this afternoon, could you try again and let me know if it happens again? If it does happen again, a temporary workaround would be to put it into custom mode & just move quest altars to the bottom, but that shouldn't be needed afaik.

There was a bug related to this a few months ago, but it should be fixed... The intended behavior is that the bot will mine near the end *only* if it doesn't have anything else to do. If it has a lot of fragments/essence it should go use them, but it will mine if it has barely any left (just for a lack of anything else to do). Does it seem to still mine when it has a lot of fragments/ess at the end?

10. staffix

Gotcha chief, i'll try it out again later and report back.

Yeah, the game was completely done and people where running back to the start to mine - and it was still mining the old mines near the crafting table.
    I've also noticed it does the same thing, if it has the "rune blocks" in it's inventory after the game has ended, then it'll spam click the altar to try and get in.

11. Stubrew

im having a problem with the bot all of the sudden, its worked perfectly until now, i decided to turn off cells and guardians and all the sudden the bot kept trying to turn on esc close in the settings checking and un checking the box over and over and over again, then it would say it doesnt detect the pickaxe even if youre wielding or its in your inventory then auto stop itself, and now i cant do anything. tried resetting settings and everything and its unusable now. any ideas?

12. Gary_nose

idk if i messed up a setting but a new problem im having is the bot doesnt deposit any runes. has anyone reported this issue?

13. CuppaJava

Odd, I've never heard these ones before... But I do have some ideas. Will look into this.

If you're botting on RuneLite, please try using the regular client, as RuneLite support still has some bugs.

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug, often cache related. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again. Otherwise, try clearing your OSRS game cache & restarting OSRS/Runemate again (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin).

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

This also might be a caching bug like above so I'd advise trying the game cache clear as well. But I've never actually heard this one so I'm not sure exactly tbh. Can you let me know if it keeps happening?

14. Gary_nose

Clearing the cache didnt work, he doesnt attempt to deposit the runes anymore, also when he pulls the runes for casting NPC contact he holds on to them as well. I tried setting it to not use pouches as well but still the same issue.

15. BabyMLGesus

Done about 100 hours here but the bot won't craft law runes & its driving me nuts

16. CuppaJava

Replied to your review but I'll reply here too:
    To clarify, this is intentional-ish, the bot holds on to NPC contact runes for a bit, but should deposit them just after the game starts basically.

But as for this... I'm really not sure honestly. I'll have to see if I can reproduce the bug, it's just really odd as no one else has mentioned it. How long did you run it without depositing runes? Do you have dropping any runes enabled?

17. CuppaJava

18. Gary_nose

Yea it used to run like that where itd pull the runes and deposit shortly after.. i run it 4hrs at a time typically and when i check in on it itll have all the runes in the inventory... no dropping runes isnt enabled.

19. CuppaJava

The next time you see it with an inventory full of runes, can you send me the log? Found in help > view logs.

You can PM it to me, or if it's too long to send you can pastebin it & pm me the link. Or just send it on discord JoEE#8366

20. Gary_nose

sent through disc