1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift 2.4.1

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. 777Hogger

This is very good thank you, working much better, some decision making on whether to enter portal still could be improved, currently still enters portal even when only 5 inven spaces left in pouch/inven and has shards to fill inven otherwise.

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.0.52 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#143 CuppaJava, Dec 1, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
  4. Random5665

ran the bot a few times this morning and it had problems with finding the hud could i get a refund for 2 runs?

5. CuppaJava

Yeah sure I'll send it. Did you get it fixed? Might have been a temp bug after the OSRS hotfix that I think went out today. If having issues please feel free to test using the lite version.

6. Random5665

Everything was good just had to update the client.
    Well reload the client and runemate fixed it at least.

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. SilentNight2

Hey Cuppa! Thanks for writing this bot. I use a ton of yours, and this one is super reliable, as are others.

I wanted to share some constructive feedback to hopefully give you ideas about where the bot can be improved. Feel free to do with them what you wish, and I'm open to being DM'd for more detail.

It'd be great if the bot ...
    1. Put down shields biased towards center - putting them on the outskirts looks super weird and non-human
    2. Dumped runes, guardian stones, and cells more aggressively
    3. Was a bit "smarter" in how it timed it's altar-going. For example, it'll often miss an altar of high preference by a second or so, and I think a human would probably go into a high-value altar over finishing 2 more essence in inventory
    4. Filled pouches more aggressively. Meaning - don't wait until the inventory is completely full to fill, fill when n >= k, n is the number of essence in your inventory, and k is the number of essence a pouch can store. Even if it takes more rock clicks, it's more human. Unless there is a way to fill up more than one pouch, such that k is the sum space of some subset of held pouches.
    5. Mixed up where it starts matches, either in the north or the south
    6. Could prioritize guardians vs shields better - generally weaker shields are preferable to weaker guardians from what I've seen other players do. This one may be up for debate.
    7. Chose when/when to not use pouches in general, if playing for points. No pouches = faster iterations = more cells which is generally good for smaller groups.

CuppaJava likes this.
  8. CuppaJava

I appreciate the feedback :) Will look more into these

9. SilentNight2

Seems to be broken after latest gotr update. Gets stuck and the guardian says "i need the guardian stones". If the bot deposited stones more aggressively as per my previous comment, this issue would be resolved. Cheers!

Can I get a refund for my runs today since it hasn't been working?

10. CuppaJava

@SilentNight2 just for the record, Runemate has been broken on and off the past few days due to updates the client developers made, this isn't due to the game update itself.

Also, to clarify, even if I made the change you outlined, this bug still would have happened. This is a weird bug currently with Runemate where, under very specific circumstances, Runemate isn't able to detect NPCs at all. So the bot wants to deposit stones, but RM is saying the great guardian doesn't exist (which is impossible when RM is returning the correct data) so the bot is just performing the next available action.

For the record, this bug with Runemate not detecting NPCs only happens if you: run Runemate/OSRS normally, close Runemate (without closing the game client), and then re-open Runemate and use the previous game client. Very weird bug, I know, but admins will have it fixed soon. You can avoid the issue by closing both OSRS/Runelite and Runemate whenever you close RM.

Temporarily anyway, like I said admins should have this fixed soon. ^

Anyway yeah I can refund you. Sent you a refund for the 3 sessions.

11. SilentNight2

I sit corrected. Thanks for explaining. I'm going to give your workaround a shot and report back! :)

12. CuppaJava

Admins have fixed the core issue so workarounds should no longer be required (after restarting osrs & runemate to install the latest update from a few hours ago).

But yeah everything should be working now :)

13. lakkale123

I'm trying to run this script bot but after a few seconds of starting, the script bot states that "Runescape may have been disconnected or closed." but it's still logged in.. Any advise on how to fix it?

14. CuppaJava

This one is actually a Runemate bug, not specific to my bot. It's a bit of a weird one because it's hard to nail down the actual cause, but it usually seems to fix itself for people.

Please feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged.

It might fix itself by restarting your PC, or maybe running runemate as admin, or making sure you're allowing runemate through your firewall. It's possible clearing your osrs game cache may fix it or if you have a proxy/VPN active turn them off.

This is all very general advice but it's a bit of a weird unexplained error.

15. CuppaJava

16. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift with a new update entry:

Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.0.54 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#156 CuppaJava, Dec 19, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  17. CuppaJava

18. CuppaJava

19. Nibelungenlied

Its ignoring the stop timer and simply stop working:
    upload_2023-1-8_10-36-58.png

EDIT:
    According to the Progress Log and Runelite, the Bot run for ~1hr and then did not took action for the remaining +7hrs.

#159 Nibelungenlied, Jan 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
  20. CuppaJava

Hey, this is strange, I'm not sure what would cause this, sounds like Runemate bugged out or something. Can you send me the log from the session (found in help > view log)? If it's too long to send over DM, you can upload the log to pastebin and send me the link or send me the log file on discord: JoEE#8366