1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine 1.4.113

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I think I did update it to have that as an option. I'm pretty sure that'd be the south location or something?

2. ggruumpyy

think i tried all and none of them mined inside but ill go check it out again in few minutes.. but i think south location went through the agility exit to the south and mined out there .. the spot to the west right behind the wheels would be so op and fast if you would add that id love you lol

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.90 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2023, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2023 ---
    Btw I added the west-close location :)

4. ggruumpyy

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. DoggoMan2

Stops working after about 30 minutes of run time, happened twice. Just stands there while saying "mining some nearby ore"

6. DirtMcGirtus

Hey mate been having this issue last night and today, after a few mins of working well it stops moving and the failsafe activates.
    This is the text in the logs thats been coming up.
    Next step is null at distance Infinity having scanned 23 vertices.

7. CuppaJava

It's really hard to say the cause here tbh. Which settings are you using, like location and stuff? Does it seem to happen at a specific spot? If so, can you dm me a screenshot of the spot?

It's also possible it's a RM bug so I'll send the general debugging below:

8. CelebiSwarmer

Is it possible to make an option for the bot to bank using the deposit box and not the bank chest, this would eliminate the need for me to give or input my bank pin which is something I frankly don't feel comfortable doing. Given its a MLM bot it has no need to ever withdraw items, just deposit the ores it collects so I'd like to think it's not out of the question.

Regardless, I'm appreciative of all your work.

9. CuppaJava

Tbh I think I used to have it use the deposit box, I'm not sure why I switched it. Yeah I can change it back soon
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2023, Original Post Date: May 2, 2023 ---
    @CelebiSwarmer i just double checked and it seems like the bot is already using the deposit box for banking ore, is it using the chest on your end?

10. CuppaJava

11. Lordaos

upload_2023-5-9_8-28-30.png
    It's non-stop clicking on veins. Probably gonna get me banned with all these clicks. Can you fix?

12. CuppaJava

Hey, I was just about to reply to your feedback as well. I'm running the bot on my end atm and I can't seem to reproduce it. It might be some sort of Runemate issue?

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can make a separate profile on Runelite with your current plugins saved, for using when not botting).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.

13. Chazzbot

beleive i fixed the issue sorry to be a nusence

#193 Chazzbot, May 10, 2023
    Last edited: May 10, 2023
  14. TaffLewis

I've had an issue three times now where the bot stops after approximately 30 minutes. Says I've been idle for too long so it has activated the failsafe.

15. CuppaJava

Does it seem to happen in a specific spot? Can you dm me a screenshot of where, if so?

16. wigturn

For some reason it managed to get a genie lamp in invent and just sit at the bank deposit box for 5 hours as it had no idea what to do with it.

any idea what to do with it to prevent it happening?

17. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

You set the Genie settings in your RM client > set up the chosen skill and it should do the rest for you.

if there is an issue with this, it needs to be raised with RM not the bot author.

18. wigturn

it was selected off no idea if it misclicked the genie just a case of bad luck i guess

19. CuppaJava

This is actually a runemate bug that I have a ticket open for Genie handler should close bank (or deposit box) if it has a lamp in it's inv (#141) · Issues · RuneMate / Community / Game API · GitLab

I did push a fix proposal, but there were some things to be changed so it just got kinda sidelined. Will see if we can get it pushed through.

20. CuppaJava