1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Motherlode Mine 1.4.113

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

2. busted

keeps crashing out of nothing does not matter if it is mining taking a break just message an error has occured and it closes lost over 1 € trying different things just cant seems to get it working

3. CuppaJava

Hey, I saw your feedback, I was going to PM you actually.

This is caused by a Runemate bug (from a recent update client devs put out), and it's not something I can actually fix but if you provide more info I can try to reproduce it so Party can fix it :)

Can you please PM me logs from the sessions (found in Help > View Logs), you can pastebin it or send it to me on discord if it's too long.

Also what are your settings like? Eg which location, do you have camera movement on/off, and the rest? Where is it happening, near the mining walls?

I'd *love* to reproduce it on my end so Party can fix it but I haven't been able to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2022, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2022 ---
    PS @busted I can definitely refund you for the crashes. Please send me a screenshot of the transactions on https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ and I'll look into it

4. CuppaJava

5. CuppaJava

6. Hypo222

Following up on my recent review,

-Walks weirdly far sometimes, sometimes walks close
    -Perhaps certain logic ought to be changed, because what if:
    -you're walking close to a person when you walk to a vein closer to hopper, which looks weird, but not too weird because you're acting efficiently and going to closest vein.
    -if you walk close to a person when you're walking further to a vein, which would look even weirder because who would both walk far, and right next to a person, double inefficiency, looks weird

Obviously none of this applies to upper level because upper level vein mechanics don't penalize efficiency as much with multiple people mining the same vein. I personally haven't tried top level option with this bot yet.

Edit: Yeah, just walked weirdly close towards a guy, lower west, walked past 12 fresh veins to mine right next to a dude. Too sketch for me, not gonna use

Edit2: I understand the concept of built in inefficiency for lower rate of detection, but if this sort of pathing was intended for that effect, then I believe it causes more red flags in other detection domains. If looking for a proper way to build inefficiency, build it into the afk time between veins, that's more human, which you obviously provide extensive option and variability for, in all of your bots :)!

Edit3: In response to your response on my review, instead of random, I think it would be less odd and more humanlike if the bot went to the most efficient vein, the closest vein, rather than a random vein or even "weighted" random vein. Maybe prioritize a specific section, sort of like you have already designated as options, and then go to the closest available vein in that section. To me this would be less odd. But obviously I have a bit of an overachiever mind on these things, so I completely understand if this is taken as "nitpicky". Another idea is adding person-sensing, in the same way you've implemented it on your Miner bot, hop worlds if player within 1 tile, etc. but in this case it wouldn't be hopping, it would be running 7 squares away and then finding new vein.

#166 Hypo222, Jan 15, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
  7. bradcad

bot has been working fine downstairs couldn't ask for more, but now I've unlocked upstairs and select upstairs near ladder it just goes down the ladders and runs around in a circle
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2023, Original Post Date: Jan 19, 2023 ---
    possibly an issue on my end, not quite sure what was happening but I tried again and it continued to run in circles. I changed worlds and it worked fine

8. CuppaJava

Sorry I just saw this actually.

So a lot of these ideas are already basically the intention, I suppose I just need to fine tune the actual numbers. Basically the way the bot takes a weighted random is that it constantly scans all nearby veins, checks the distance to each, checks if a player is mining it (if so it pretty much never mines it downstairs), checks if it needs to mine a rockfall on the way, and checks if it's on the same wall as the last vein (to avoid constantly switching walls). It also has some overrides to heavily prefer veins directly next to us. It then crunches all these with some randomization to find the weighted random vein.

So I think I might need to just tweak some of these weightings, it's hard to find the exact balance. One thing I disagree on though, is I don't think the bot should always be going to the nearest vein because that's not how players play. A lot of players click the first thing they see or the closest thing to their mouse, that's close to them, not necessarily the nearest. Most players are putting next to no thought in for MLM afking.

But yeah anyway, bit over explained, but I'll see if I can tweak some of the values. It's just a bit difficult to know the exact outcome of weightings.

9. Hypo222

Yeah I see what you're saying, and you obviously have implemented more complex logic than I had assumed. I definitely see the difficulty in the optimal tweaking, especially with that many variables.

I slightly disagree with your assessment regarding real player behavior while afking in MLM, but hey, our own personal impressions and assumptions of "average behavior of members in a group" is always going to be a bit subjective without extensive data to determine statistically-sound solutions from.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate you!

Edit: After re-reading your message again and remember what I was experiencing while watching the bot behavior, the logic that bugs me is the "First-vein mined after unloading dirt" logic, not the "2nd+ vein mined after unloading dirt" logic --- perhaps this will help with optimization efforts if you so desire to tweak. I simply enjoy giving feedback, don't really mind if this is a priority or not. I figure better bots make you more money :p

#169 Hypo222, Jan 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    CuppaJava likes this.
  10. Looper69

Cuppa makes by far the best bots for Runemate. Man is a master

CuppaJava likes this.
  11. CuppaJava

Yeah I do definitely appreciate feedback, especially detailed feedback like yours. Totally honestly it's just hard to properly get to all the feedback because I've spread myself among so many bots :p But MLM is one of my most used bots so it should be high priority.

Anyway, that makes sense actually as the initial rock choice logic is kind of different and I should probably make it choose from a bit closer to the entrances. I can look into that again soon.

Hypo222 likes this.
  12. CuppaJava

13. k101817

Looking to get a refund for 3-4 hours, was running into 2 seperate bugs while trying to diagnose the issue using the free software.

Turns out one issue is the anticheat on Genshin Impact (mhyprot) preventing RuneMate from connecting. "Runescape appears to have closed or disappeared unexpectedly". Each time this happens it ends the session and takes my money anyway. Sometimes able to connect, however.

Other issue is when pausing the bot it seems to desync and get stuck trying to withdraw ores that are nonexistent. Was basically hard stuck even with manual intervention bot just completely stuck and had to full restart to fix. Reason to pause was to do birdhouse runs.

14. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.87 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 9, 2023, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2023 ---
    @k101817 Hey sorry I just saw this message, sometimes I lose track of posts so feel free to PM me if I don't reply to a post. Btw I think I sent you a PM on sunday.

Anyway to respond to your post:
    I've sent you a refund just now for 4 hours

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do here. This is another game's anticheat breaking Runemate and if anyone at Runemate can help you it'd be the client developers (eg Party), but I don't think he'd be able to do anything about a different game's anticheat disconnecting RM.

This only happens when Runemate returns an incorrect varp (basically Runemate is reading data from the cache wrong). It's not that my bot went out of sync, because it doesn't keep track of ore in the sack manually, it reads it from Runemate api (which reads it from the cache). Unfortunately there's not much I can do here either as it's just a weird RM quirk. Trust me I'd fix it if I could.

15. CuppaJava

16. CuppaJava

17. Zbych

Been using it so far for a few hours, looks fine. Any chance it will support coal bags in the future? I use it on my skiller where I have like 3 combat level and can't wield dp, so I kept both it and the coal bag in my inv which allowed me to do 7 deposits before having to bank, but the bot deposits the bag.

18. CuppaJava

Hi, I can add it to my todo list but honestly I'm not really sure when I'll get the chance to implement it as it's pretty low priority. Using the coal bag only saves like, 10-30 seconds per full sack which is not much time at all in the long run.

19. Zbych

Oh nevermind, I didnt pay attention but it turns out the bot does all possible deposits, so it deposits 26 paydirt in the second-to-last deposit, maximizing the ore, which is awesome. As for the coal bag, I think it would be useful to save run energy for low Agility accounts, but the bot works either way so its not a big deal

CuppaJava likes this.
  20. ggruumpyy

can this updated to mine the vein that are just below the water wheels? basically mine the veins inside without mining rockfalls or going through any agility short cuts?? as its been updated and they are good now..