Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Smelter AIO

Good morning,

it seems that the coal bag function doesn't work. When it's in the inventory it doesn't use it and if the bag is open the bot doesn't know what to do and just hovers over the bag.

cuppa.drink(java);
Good morning,

it seems that the coal bag function doesn't work. When it's in the inventory it doesn't use it and if the bag is open the bot doesn't know what to do and just hovers over the bag.
Hi, I think I know what's happening here. The bot is attempting to shift-click the coal bag which should empty the bag, but you might have shift-drop disabled in your OSRS game settings. If you enable shift-drop the bot should work (as I think that also enables shift-empty).

In the next bot update I'll also make the bot automatically turn on shift drop if it's toggled off.

Hey Cuppa! what an amazing coder u are my guy, evrything from Cuppa hunter, guardianoftherift, motherloadmine, pickpocket, cuppashopper, cuppa temporos, evrything is on track! goes amazing, but im having a issue with CuppasmelterAIO, somehow when i run it, the client laggs, doesn't happen to any other bots, and this is not only happening to me, to my knowledge, can you check it out? maybe give it a reboot or 2 haha!

With regards

Huge fan

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey Cuppa! what an amazing coder u are my guy, evrything from Cuppa hunter, guardianoftherift, motherloadmine, pickpocket, cuppashopper, cuppa temporos, evrything is on track! goes amazing, but im having a issue with CuppasmelterAIO, somehow when i run it, the client laggs, doesn't happen to any other bots, and this is not only happening to me, to my knowledge, can you check it out? maybe give it a reboot or 2 haha!

With regards

Huge fan
Hi, I'm glad the bots are working for you overall :)

I just tried it out and it doesn't seem to be lagging for me, I'm not really sure what would cause this. Is it as soon as you start the bot or only after you input your settings and hit "Run bot with settings"? Does the bot continue running even though it's laggy?

As a guess, you could try disabling any Runelite plugins (you can make a separate profile with no plugins in Runelite) as sometimes plugins can mess with bots. But otherwise I'm not sure honestly. You could check the logs (help > view logs) and let me know if there seems to be anything odd in there, or feel free to send me them and I'll take a look.

The part that is laggy is when the bot open's a interface " goes in a bank to take out steel bars to melt to cannonballs using double ammo mould",
and the part where he runs between from bank to, the smelter on edgeville, it laggs during running and when he is opening interface " make "all cannonballs" it laggs, but during the making of cannonballs it doesn't lagg, i can screen share if u want on discord

cuppa.drink(java);
I think we already spoke on discord, but just for anyone else reading this, the bot does indeed smelt tiaras :)