Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misfits
Dark sage updated Dark Pyramid Plunder with a new update entry:

Dark Pyramid Plunder v0.0.3 Released!

Dark Pyramid Plunder updated to v0.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

So can you tell us anything about your new Resource really wanna give it a crack but does the bot require anything special in the invent before using?

I personally recommend using Pharaoh's Sceptre with Ring of dueling for banking at Castle Wars, you will need antipoison or antidote and food. If you have the quest contact complete, it is possible to run the bot without the Sceptre and Rings of dueling.

Sorry for delayed response, didn't see there was a post made

Fixed the bug where bot crashes if the player is not logged into game on start

At the current time local banking is not working, For best results use Sceptre with rings of dueling... update in queue to fix on start bugs

V 0.0.4 will fix known bugs on start up and occasional bug with Mummy dialog
- User interface will only show supported options

V 0.1.0 will fix local banking issue ( currently working on accessing the area for fix)

Last edited:
Pyramid Plunder

Your bot doesnt work at all it ooesnt do anything just stands there

Fix this bro asap it already charged me couple of times but doesnt even start properly

Also the bot is really really slow no where near 200kxp per hour even just too slow with movement teleport etc.

hi does this farm grand gold chest or sarcophagus only? i have 99 thieving but i need sceptre from there, so i dont need exp i only need bot opens chests fast and leave and repeat

Misfits
hi does this farm grand gold chest or sarcophagus only? i have 99 thieving but i need sceptre from there, so i dont need exp i only need bot opens chests fast and leave and repeat

I will look into adding sceptre farming as an option

edit - Sceptre farming will be available in next update V1.0.2

Last edited:
Misfits
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.