Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol no idea who you are unmentional, not a dick by any means sometimes I kill at sharks for extra cash that's the game. as for sk8 he is off limits since I have respect and admiration for him using his freetime for US and making this as well as mantianing it.

sk8

Using this script i keep getting an expired runemate session. Do you know why?
Not 100% sure that is the bots problem. Maybe ask one of the admins here?
if sk8 is in your ds name I think I know who you are. don't wanan say your user name but I remember it your in the lvl 90s? and ill keep an eye out for someone pkkin you and you don't have to worry bout me killing you now that I know it was you
Yup you are correct.

Feel free to post your progress guys!
c38277ec11d218faa54d70f5a6a282f3.png

27b5005228ba7c7dd8380fce327f5629.png

Great update thanks for your hard work. Sometimes netting instead of harpooning now every so often. I see it's happening to a few others too because they're dropping the same stuff.

sk8

Great update thanks for your hard work. Sometimes netting instead of harpooning now every so often. I see it's happening to a few others too because they're dropping the same stuff.
I just noticed the same thing with my last update, but there is nothing I can really do about the misclicks. Was working on a combat bot and it kept on misclicking and I lost a whip the other day.

Okay your auto talk needs to be changed/taken out. I have these people saying "bot, botter, are you botting?" over and over again lol'ing at 3 of us botters botting. Us bots keep replying to them everytime its humiliating.. at least maybe add a high percentage where the bot will not respond.

Also waiting until full inventory to bank kinda sucks I almost always get over 16 sharks and then die.

Implement some kinda bank before full?

Thanks!

sk8

Okay your auto talk needs to be changed/taken out. I have these people saying "bot, botter, are you botting?" over and over again lol'ing at 3 of us botters botting. Us bots keep replying to them everytime its humiliating.. at least maybe add a high percentage where the bot will not respond.

Also waiting until full inventory to bank kinda sucks I almost always get over 16 sharks and then die.

Implement some kinda bank before full?

Thanks!

Working on it for the next update!

Thanks a ton for making this! Sucks that sharks have already crashed though... 4m worth of sharks sells for 1mil

IS it just me or DS shark fisher stopped working ? :OOOO By the way it is awesome script love it all the way!!!

sk8

IS it just me or DS shark fisher stopped working ? :OOOO By the way it is awesome script love it all the way!!!
Stopped working for also. Btw thanks a ton

Yup looks like I messed it up somewhere, thanks for letting me know! I was having trouble publishing my update so I probably commited an old code or messed something up. Soonest I can work on it is tomorrow evening. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Error on startup:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/Darkscape/bots/Fishing/bSharkFisher has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 0.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at app.JP.loadClass(axb:160)
at app.YN.this(nxb:197)
at app.yn.this(cqb:13)
at app.un.this(stb:23348)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.