1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Darkscape Shark Fisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by sk8, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sk8

sk8

I can look into that, but it will be hard since I don't have that problem. Plus they still haven't approved any of my revision updates to the bot. It's been like 3 days. Maybe wait until my version changes from 1.0.0 to something. Are you running in legacy mode on minimal settings? Idk if that will affect it or not but that's what I use.

2. sahas10

Ill try that. How can i switch to legacy mode? Also do you have an idea when the updates will be approved?

3. sk8

sk8

It's in your settings, and they should have been approved maybe like 2 days ago. Hopefully today or tomorrow though. I think you will get a notification when this happens.

4. sahas10

Ok thanks

5. sk8

sk8

6. sahas10

7. sk8

sk8

Hey buddy, sorry it took so long but that was basically out of my hands. Try it now and see if it fixed the problem!

8. sahas10

9. sk8

sk8

I optimized the code a lot, hopefully fixed the spam clicking the fishing spot, and made the bot reply when someone says bot in chat.

10. Mkl

Mkl

why would you even want to respond to someone saying "bot" anyways? the account would look more like a bot

11. sk8

sk8

Responses are random, plus I noticed that a lot of the pkers at that area always say something like bot? and if you reply they will leave you alone. I'll probably work on letting you guys choose what you want to do tomorrow. Like stopping the bot after so many deaths, replying, etc...

But the reply thing has saved me a few times so far.
    [​IMG]

12. Mkl

Mkl

all alright, Just thought back several years ago when someone would say "bot" and like 50 accounts would say the samething :p, my bad

13. sk8

sk8

Could be a problem here too, you are right. I haven't had a lot of time to add some failsafes, like just replying once a minute or something similar to that. Right now it will stop replying after 10 times. I'll work on it more in the next few days.

14. bottingbackup

Okay so I am loving this bot! I have been watching and taking note of problems and good things it does!

It seems in one hour I have to manually run my account to bank away from pkers 7 times..died 5 times in one hour.

So if you could work on some kind of way to run to bank when under attack and bank so that possibly you don't loose your fish? (I realize its still low chances you live)

If you just stand there and tank these hits while getting attacked you really look like a bot..EVERY pker I encountered used some kind of LOW weapon to attack so it would take ages for them to kill me (500 HPS), I know little about coding but if you could maybe just initiate your banking method at the time of attack I believe this will do a lot of good for the bot! :D

Also maybe some kind of option (in the future when you have time) add where "If bot dies x times in 300+random seconds -> take a break exit to lobby for a few mins", I have noticed pkers generally seem to sit and wait if you come back they will let you fish and then kill you again, BUT I have observed, if you don't come back for just a few mins..well they get bored and leave.

Take this however you want :p I really like this bot and will be using a lot and look forward to its progression!

Thanks! :D

15. sk8

sk8

Thanks for the feedback, both of those are possible. I can try getting your health and if it falls below like 75% or so run and try to bank. For the second option, I plan to add world hopping if you die more than a few times in 10 minutes or an hour. Haven't really planned out how I'm going to do that though. Going to edit my post with current priorities.

bottingbackup likes this.
  16. fight52431

thank you so much for you work currently looking forward to the world hop option. and also I haven't ever seen it type before or auto reply like your saying

17. sk8

sk8

Bro is your ds name similar to that? Because you have killed me before while I was working on my bot.

fight52431 likes this.
  18. sahas10

Using this script bot i keep getting an expired runemate session. Do you know why?

19. fight52431

if sk8 is in your ds name I think I know who you are. don't wanan say your user name but I remember it your in the lvl 90s? and ill keep an eye out for someone pkkin you and you don't have to worry bout me killing you now that I know it was you

20. Unmentional

Flight killed me too. Total dick for taking advantage of the spot let people use their bot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.