Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinl submitted a new resource:

Do AIO Mining - A post-rework Mining bot!

Features:
- Ore box support (Make sure your ore box's tier is high enough for the ore you are mining)
- High stamina (4 tick mining)
- Rockertunities
- 1 location for each ore (Possible to add more in the future)
- Banking on multiple locations
- Seren spirit support

Make sure you have requirements for the ore location that you are using!

For banking use preset 1. If you want to use urns/ore box make sure they are in the preset!

THIS BOT IS CURRENTLY NOT BEING MAINTAINED

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the error below when starting the bot.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiiiI.initialize(fbc:27)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.iIIIIiiiIiiiI.do(sw:16)
at nul.iIIIIiiiIiiiI.do(sw:28)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiiiI.<init>(fbc:125)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiiiI.<init>(fbc:212)
at nul.iiIiiIiiIiiiI.do(tyc:195)
at nul.IIIIiIiiiiIII.do(gwb:113)
at nul.iiIiiiiIIiIiI.do(jcc:11714)
at nul.iiIiiiiIIiIiI.call(jcc:8189)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2455)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at com.zinl.bots.miningAIO.MiningAIO.botInterfaceProperty(rm.entrypoint:52)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
... 1 more

Last edited:
I get the error below when starting the bot.

java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiiiI.initialize(fbc:27)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.iIIIIiiiIiiiI.do(sw:16)
at nul.iIIIIiiiIiiiI.do(sw:28)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiiiI.<init>(fbc:125)
at nul.IiiiIIiiiiiiI.<init>(fbc:212)
at nul.iiIiiIiiIiiiI.do(tyc:195)
at nul.IIIIiIiiiiIII.do(gwb:113)
at nul.iiIiiiiIIiIiI.do(jcc:11714)
at nul.iiIiiiiIIiIiI.call(jcc:8189)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: inputStream is null.
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2455)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at com.zinl.bots.miningAIO.MiningAIO.botInterfaceProperty(rm.entrypoint:52)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
... 1 more

I have fixed the error. I will be sending you your $0.10 back.

For anyone else that wants a refund please send me dm with a picture of you paying for the bot.

easily triggered ✌
I have fixed the error. I will be sending you your $0.10 back.

For anyone else that wants a refund please send me dm with a picture of you paying for the bot.
Is it pushed cus i really wanna use dis

Thank you Zinl for refunding the $0.10. I just started the bot successfully on a new account. I'm attempting to mine copper at the Varrock West Location. The closest bank is the Varrock East Bank option. Curious why Varrock west isn't an option if I'm mining at the Varrock west mining area. The bot rapidly clicks the copper order over and over that it doesn't mine anything.

Thank you Zinl for refunding the $0.10. I just started the bot successfully on a new account. I'm attempting to mine copper at the Varrock West Location. The closest bank is the Varrock East Bank option. Curious why Varrock west isn't an option if I'm mining at the Varrock west mining area. The bot rapidly clicks the copper order over and over that it doesn't mine anything.
Found what's causing this. Fix should be ready shortly.

I am also having the same issue mining Adamantite ore in East Varrock were it is clicking the deposit so fast that the it doesn't read that you are mining. Just so that way you know its not isolated to one area or type of deposit.

Currently it only works with elder rune pickaxe due to a mistake I've made. A fix should be pushed soon (hopefully)

Currently it only works with elder rune pickaxe due to a mistake I've made. A fix should be pushed soon (hopefully)

i think also it dosnt work with ore box cause it never banks and just clicks the deposit ore box 24/7 when full inv + full box

drakolith, runite and orichalcite (those are just the ones i checked) btw left it overnight and got 1 inv kinda sucked :O[/QUOTE

Send me proof of usage and I'll refund your losses.

There's an achievement that increases your ore box storage which I didn't account for and is why you got stuck.

Most of the bugs have been fixed. If you run into any issues please report them.

When banking at the East Varrock bank it likes to throw the ore box in the bank and then return to the mine without it.

When banking at the East Varrock bank it likes to throw the ore box in the bank and then return to the mine without it.

If you read the overview it states that you should have preset 1 setup to bank (have ore box + urns in it if you desire). The reason why I do this is because when loading a preset ores inside your ore box get deposited into bank automaticly..

Been trying the bot for about 20 minutes on orichalcite in mining guild, have rockertunities ticked yet it never moves for them. This is rather disappointing since im paying for this.

--EDIT--

Although interestingly enough when i click High stamina, it now starts doing rockertunities and high stamina, this is an issue since i think it's pretty obvious im a bot when i 4tick for an hour straight.

Been trying the bot for about 20 minutes on orichalcite in mining guild, have rockertunities ticked yet it never moves for them. This is rather disappointing since im paying for this.

--EDIT--

Although interestingly enough when i click High stamina, it now starts doing rockertunities and high stamina, this is an issue since i think it's pretty obvious im a bot when i 4tick for an hour straight.

This doesnt make much sense but I'm looking into it right now.

This doesnt make much sense but I'm looking into it right now.

All i can suggest is trying to recreate my circumstances, mining in Mining Guild for Orichalcum. The "Rockertunities" box is ticked, the "High stamina" box is not. But the bot will not mine rockertunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.