Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

led

For the advanced anti-pattern you implemented can you please have a toggle to turn it on or off or is that not possible?

There's a cap of 10 keys at a time. There's a varbit for the # of keys obtained from random drops, so maybe a check can be added for that.
thanks for telling me, i'll add it to the next update :)
For the advanced anti-pattern you implemented can you please have a toggle to turn it on or off or is that not possible?
depends on which antipattern you mean. Probably afking after convertion right? (in the next update the bot won't go afk everytime btw)

led

thanks for telling me, i'll add it to the next update :)

depends on which antipattern you mean. Probably afking after convertion right? (in the next update the bot won't go afk everytime btw)
the afking was what I meant yes. it lowers the gp/hr by a full mil for 99 div characters

Max runtime still is broken, it charged me for 2 extra hours while it was standing in the bank and it said it was "successfully deposited, stopping" with the bot still running.

@roboter the bot lost a lot of performance i think and i'm also experiencing a issue , sometimes when the bot goes to open the bank it clicks lodestone teleport then try to open bank over the lodestone screen

Reactions: Led
2 bots got stuck in teleport interface somehow with mouse hovering over eagles peak

i just pushed a quick fix for the teleport interface, so u can atleast use the bot again. I had no time for testing it though but i'm sure the issue won't happen again in the next update.

too bad that this bug is during the free member weekend :/ had a few accounts stuck for alot of hours rip

led

World hopping seems to be broken in the newest update, everything else seems good and the gp/hr is better again

It doesn't world hop after being attacked is what i mean @roboter

when you activate worldhop there is a counter which counts every time you get attacked and after a certain amount of counts (based on customplayersense: 1 to 3 counts) it should hop

led

when you activate worldhop there is a counter which counts every time you get attacked and after a certain amount of counts (based on customplayersense: 1 to 3 counts) it should hop
Ok thanks for the reply!

@roboter it doesnt give a error or whatever , it just crashes the game , the only thing i know is when it occurs (it says teleporting to wilderness) its pretty random

led

i noticed an issue earlier with the bot, when it is trying to convert to energy sometimes it will only convert like 2 or 3 then go back and harvest more memories

Status
Not open for further replies.