1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gargoyles [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Muggin, Oct 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muggin

Muggin submitted a new resource:

Gargoyles - Gargoyles indefinitely using Guthans/Alch method

Read more about this resource...

#1 Muggin, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2020
  2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Grats on the releases :)

Muggin likes this.
  3. Muggin

CuppaJava likes this.
  4. Muggin

5. CptYusuf

Has anyone tried this script bot yet, haven't observed any reviews yet. Not willing to risk 75 slayer account yet.

6. Muggin

Just follow all of the instructions in the details section before you start the script bot and it should run fine. If you encounter any issues or have any requests/suggestions just shoot me message. I will be keeping this bot updated with any feedback I get.

Make sure you have plenty of Nature Runes and Fire Runes. It should stop the script bot if you run out of runes but that hasn't happened to me yet so I will update this post when it has.

I have ran the script bot well over 50 hours without issue. That being said I used my specific setup to test and build the script bot. If issues were to be encountered it would probably with some gear/Inventory setup that I didn't test for 50 hours. Since it was only released less than a week ago I haven't gotten any feedback on any outlier cases that may cause issues.

If you are still concerned about the integrity of your account before running this script bot (there is no need to be) then I would suggest watching the script bot run for 10 mins or so. If it performs well for even a few minutes then there should be no issues going forward. Just watch it do each task (Swap to Guthans and back, Drink combat potion, high alch items, etc.) I also suggest using the built in AFK option. Gargoyles is a task many players do while watching a movie or something. If you plan to run the script bot for multiple hours then definitely use the AFK option. This is just one of the many anti-ban/randomizations I have coded into the script bot. I run it on my main which I would be extremely sad to see get banned so just know I would never publish a script bot I didn't feel comfortable running myself.

makingcafe and CuppaJava like this.
  7. CptYusuf

@Muggin G 'morning Muggin, I appreciate the in-depth response. Thank you, makes perfect sense, will give it a go.

Muggin likes this.
  8. Muggin

@CptYusuf Let me know how it goes. If you have time to write a review please do so, so that others like yuself can feel more confident in giving it a try. (y)

9. CptYusuf

Hi mate, just a quick issue to report. I'm not entirely sure what's happening but it's happened twice now in the span of 3 hours. I believe the script bot is high alcheming the Guthan's equipment. Initially the Skirt and now the spear.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 19, 2020 ---
    And then get's stuck in a loop trying to equip guthans.

10. nazdrakul

I think it works pretty good! although i would like to see an option whether to alch runite ore and granite maul or not, other than that, amazing.

EDIT: and maybe an option whether to loot low coins stack/fire runes/pure essence, as it may look weird if someone else is in the area, and the bot goes straight for all loots visible on the floor, despite its value.

11. KiKi175

Works great, can we get a hotfix to stop it alching Mauls. its 100k loss everytime it alcs.

Noticed it doesn't support rune pouch, is that something that can be added in time?

12. Muggin

13. why am i me

Hey Muggin,
    Though i think you wrote a nice script bot, i'd like to suggest a change to it. It would be beneficiary for the script bot to not automatically pickup items Everywhere in the gargoyles area, maybe you should limit the range to 4 or 5 squares around the player (at least whilst in combat).
    Players around me started noticing my acc stopping combat to pick up their fire runes or pure essence all the way across the room, an action which of course a normal player wouldn't do. This lead to some people reporting me for botting(i saw them talking about it, and i got banned afterwards).
    i'm sure if this wasn't the case i would've never gotten banned using this bot, other than this issue it's a great bot.
    I hope this helps.

14. Muggin

I am sorry your account got banned. That is an unfortunate risk that I try to mitigate as much as possible with my bots. Thank you for the insight I could see how this could be considered suspicious behavior. I will try to implement this fix as soon as possible.

CuppaJava likes this.
  15. makingcafe

Solid script bot overall pretty smooth, the looting needs a bit of work. the character moves in a very unhumanlike way when he tries to loot during combat it self. Nobody in their right mind would leave combat for fire runes or 600 gold. Maybe no looting during combat except if it's a good alch, 10k gp drop, maul. I'd reduce the range of looting as well a little imo. I think with those it'd a premium level script bot, smooth combat and alching for the time I ran it.

16. tom99999911334

it is not working... can you fix ?

17. Muggin

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.