1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gMasterFarmer 1.3.1

Always stealin seeds esskeetit

1. GibsonHF

Does the recent update implement no food? Curious if it's just get through tutorial and able to start.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Uh I guess you could try running it on 10 hp accounts, but I really haven't tested that at all.
    In the recent version I implemented a fix for a specific location where the bot would get stuck if you got an unlucky coordinate for hiding from the guard, nothing else really "major" for lower hp accounts.

*: I may have misunderstood your question, you need food in the bank for the bot to function if that was the actual question

3. lorenzobotenzo

Any plans of adding a profit tracker?
    Love the bot btw.

4. Gengsta

Has been something I've thought about for a while, potentially getting added once I'm done with my current projects.
    Thank you! :)

5. Konnn

Why the price hike? :'(

6. Gengsta

gp prices skyrocketing + was too low before

7. Konnn

R.I.P,
    Thanks for the response.

8. lorenzobotenzo

Hey, left the bot for 6 hours and come back to it standing in the bank, having only 27k thieving xp. Here's the log. And could i get a refund for a few hours that this wasn't working for?

Attached Files:

9. Gengsta

Refund sent, did you see where the bot got stuck? Was the "hide roofs" thing enabled?

10. lorenzobotenzo

The bot got stuck at the bank, with full inventory of jugs of wine. Yes, the roofs were disabled. I selected to withdraw 13 wines every trip. I think the problem was that the bot missclicked and got the full inventory of wine. When I got back and deposited all of these back, it continued to work normally. So IMO the bot just got confused with the full inventory of food.

11. cakesogood

may i ask whats so special about this bot to be 4x the price of another master farmer bot here that works the same??

12. Gengsta

I wouldn't say any of the other master farmer bots "work the same" as mine.
    1. None of the others have the progression system
    2. None of the others have a muling system implemented.
    3. From what I've read they don't even come close to the XP/hour my bot is getting.

But yes, I can see why it looks like a steep jump as the other two authors are currently undercutting by an extreme amount.

13. lorenzobotenzo

Yo, found a minor bug. It's cool that you got genie support, but the bot seemed to get confused of not being able to deposit the lamp, so it just stood in the bank trying to deposit it. I think the best way of solving this would be for the bot to spend the lamp on thieving xp or just ignore it.

14. Gengsta

Im sorry to say but this is not something I’ve implemented, the client handles random events and in this case it has tried to ignore it but missclicked on the genie. I have forwarded this issue.

lorenzobotenzo likes this.
  15. botbottomtom

Any plans to add stat trackers ?

#35 botbottomtom, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  16. Fatboy61

Fatboy61 not fat just chubby

Even then, people average 400k per hour on high thieving levels. You take about 1/4th of that. Currently my chars are lvl 60 thieving and make somewhere between 0-200k per hour which makes me just play even. I'd use this bot if it were to be 0.05$ like all the other ones, despite it's bonus features. It should be a motivation for the other developers to create a better bot. For gold farmers like me who use 8-6 bots at a time, that 0.03$ really matters if you use over 1k hours a month. Regardless, what are the optimal settings for this bot? Fully zoomed out? Resizable or static mode?

#36 Fatboy61, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  17. Gengsta

Idk how hard seed prices crashed recently but I don’t recall ever averaging “400k on high thieving levels” Are you not using rogues outfit?
    For the camera just zoom it out a bit and leave it on static.

18. botbottomtom

Alot of it is rng anyway, ive botted 12 hours before and not had a single snapdragon seed, and ive also received 12 in 3 hours

19. Gengsta

Ranarr seed is the main money maker anyway, but yes you are right it’s rng based.

20. Fatboy61

Fatboy61 not fat just chubby

I have tried all master farmer bots so far. I will try yours and see if the 0.03$ increase is worth the gain