1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got banned 2 days

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Cersei, May 10, 2018.

1. Cersei

why? is the next strike a perm ban?

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

yes

3. corney34

My 2-day ban from last year expired a few months ago, I should be fine botting as the next ban would be another 2-day right?

4. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

depends ive had accounts who are still alive after 2 temp bans but also have gotten perma after 2 day ban

5. Dark57

I've gotten a few temp bans, but then other times it's just a straight perma-ban. Sometimes the account gets a permaban before it ever gets a temp ban.

6. blood0153

Just thought I'd point out that after a year your temp-bans WILL be squashed. After it is squashed, you'll go back to receiving another temp before a perm.

I'm not sure exactly when they added this, but it is most certainly a thing. I know some of you might be like: a year? Yeah, lul, f***k that. Lmao, but I'm just letting it be known because I know some peeps bot on their mains/alts (as do I) :)

7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Theres a chance you will get perm instead of temp.

8. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

mehh ive botted on an account after a 2 day ban like 5 months after it and its still alive somewhere its all based on luck

9. qwertyuiop11

My first botting ban was a 1 year one :(

Rlbsumi likes this.
  10. Hnng

I got permabanned on a 12 year old account with no botting/mute/ban history. First strike after a couple days of botting was a perma, so YMMV. Different client, can't remember which since it was a few years ago.

11. Rlbsumi

Holy shit. That sucks. Why are they so inconsistent?

12. Cancerfish

I'm guessing it's based on what you were botting, if you were goldfarming at all/RWT, how long they detected it for or saw how much of your account you botted that was detected. Completely a guess but seems to be what someone would base the duration on.

Rlbsumi likes this.
  13. qwertyuiop11

No rwt and mostly botting for combat. Even did a bunch of quests by hand.

Rlbsumi likes this.
  14. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Yeah you can definitely be permabanned first shot. Years ago my old main got permed for power mining, no temp ban. Recently I've had 3 blast furnace bots gold farming accounts permed first shot. Shrug.

Rlbsumi likes this.
  15. Darkhorse JR

Im almost positive that the difference between receiving a 2-day compared to a permanent is this: If you are caught by Bot-Watch which is Runescapes automatic detection system it is automatically a perma-ban as to a 2-day ban is either from being reported ( usually multiple times, or a moderator catching you in game) after you receive a 2-day on an IP other accounts you have been botting on will usually be chain banned because your IP is flagged and they will be perma bans no matter how many strikes you have, thats the reason its best to use proxies if youre running multiple accounts. I've been botting for years and ive learned that the best most safe scripts bots if you are gonna run for long periods of time are ones that have automically generated break handlers and generally combat scripts bots like NMZ. GL :)

16. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

im now botting on an account ( 1.9k ish ) total with a 2 day ban not expired so far no bans