1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Tithe Farm PRO 2.4.17

No added preservatives

1. Tryptapuddles710

The world hopping when crashed is being activated when a player is in a patch nearby, unsure if its a patch next to me directly triggering it or not as earlier it worked with a player on other side of map. Overall a great feature but needs a lil fine tuning. Also occasionally itll skip a patch and start watering the next leaving that patch it skipped unwatered and making it hard to pause bot, water and resume without breaking the bots functionality

2. Swych

Hmm I'm almost certain I got the areas right. It's configured to create a 3x3 area for the patch then grow it by 1 tile on both directions so if it's picked up a player planting/watering/harvesting in that area then it means they could only be interacting with your patch. I'll review that and the patching incrementing logic :) Thanks for the feedback

3. Raventhered

Hey really enjoying not having to play tithe lol but it seems to lose the first plant on 5 lanes a lot. This is because it plants the first seed from the west then has to run all the way around to plant #2 and it's lost a lot of time so small hiccups of lag can mean you lose it. Would you be able to make it plant from the middle of the lanes rather than the outer edge?

4. Tryptapuddles710

I've isolated the incident it appears its when the North East lane is occupied it recognizes as a crash. I assume that lane is what's used for the 5th lane and maybe you have the crash feature using the same 5 lanes to detect a crash on the 4 lane option instead of it detecting the four lanes youre using? That was my first thought but idk OSRS bots work. I dont know if this also occurs with the South East lane as well though. However if another player is farming on the other side with a lane space in between yours and there's its functions fine. It's just annoying losing almost a whole round of seeds because it hops when it shouldn't. Also sometimes it'll recognize a crash and hop randomly when nobody has crashed me. It also results in me having to stop a bot and losing money, not the most loss but, it adds up and is just inconvenient if it can be prevented.
    Also maybe look into if a slight lag causes you to skip a patch that it doesnt just keep going and let it die. Maybe make it backtrack and fix then continue the rest?
    I would imagine if you slightly alter the path taken to plant seeds and plant from in between the lanes and not on the edge of them (this would be ideal for every lane) that you could increase the xp/hour slightly and save a percentage of run energy. I did a rough draft of one of the paths for each lane I have in mind. I could be completely mistaken here, I would imagine you've tested paths possible and if I'm mistaken on my theory and you have tested the path taken can you please make it so it plants the edge of lane from the center not the outside of the edge?

This assumes you've just entered Tithe farming and the South West patch closest to you, the that you currently start at on the bot is where you'd start. So start at one which is the same location it currently is and then onto two, then three, etc..

4 Lanes:
    12 11 10 9 - > 8 6 3 2
    13 14 15 16 -> 7 5 4 1

5 Lanes:
    ____________ -> 17 18 19 20
    13 14 15 16 - > 7 6 3 2
    12 11 10 9 -> 8 5 4 1

#164 Tryptapuddles710, Apr 27, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  5. Swych

You're 100% right about reading 5 lanes when only using 4, I'll make that change shortly.

As for the other issues I'll take a look at those as it really shouldn't be happening. There's a few ways to do it so I'll spend some time figuring it out.

6. Swych

7. Tryptapuddles710

Yeah I figured it was something simple like reading 5 lanes when using only 4, thank you for fixing that. I did manage to run for quite some time last night, honestly like a few hours without it having the issues I mentioned, I think it's only if a lag switch hits at the right tick. I do recommend potentially offering the ability to pick your lanes as sometimes it can hop for quite some time to try to find a world, up to you though :)

8. Swych

9. Swych

10. redbullbang

great work no issues!

#170 redbullbang, May 7, 2023
    Last edited: May 7, 2023
    Swych likes this.
  11. Swych

12. Swych

13. Wazaa

This bot ended up running for 16h instead of the 3h I had set it for. Was wondering if I could get a 13h refund on this?

upload_2023-5-10_18-27-51.png
    upload_2023-5-10_18-28-8.png

14. Swych

15. Swych

16. Swych

17. nikthepolarbear

It says it can't find space and seed dibber in the bank when they are there? I've tried putting them in the inventory already and moving the slots around.
    Help!

18. SirMeow

I always start mine with Watering cans, spade, seed dibber in inventory and it works well.

19. nikthepolarbear

Do you ever get stuck on the withdrawing seeds? And the msg to enter tithe farm? It can't seem to do those two

20. SirMeow

Its due to the new update, im sure a fix will be out shortly. For now i baby sit mine and gra bthe seeds manually then unpause the bot.

nikthepolarbear likes this.