1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do gold farmers make it work?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by CuppaJava, May 13, 2018.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

It is a little pricey, but still would be profitable in theory. Disappointing about the banrate though, I was wondering that. And buying proxies on top of AWS would really cut into profits. Hmm.

2. qwertyuiop11

PM me if you need some sources for proxies which have residential IP addresses. As for hosting, you can just shop around, there are much better deals around than AWS.

3. MeshOSRS

MeshOSRS What's good in the hood?

You're running 10 hours of blast furnace per day. Now tell me who does only 10 hours of blast furnace when they play OSRS per day? This is a red flag for their heuristics.

My recommendation would be something like 4-4-1 but with breaks and variety. Two moneymaking methods (4 hours each) + 1 non moneymaking separate method that is skilling or questing.

4 accounts per IP is not a red flag but if one account gets caught they will all be caught.

If you need some moneymaking methods hit me up with a PM. I can provide you with two recommendations (for free).

AWS is a ripoff, it's designed for scalable businesses really. You can easily find cheaper hosts out there just using Google.

#23 MeshOSRS, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
    CuppaJava likes this.