1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hPyramidPlunder [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hakuna Matata, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someoneelse

Bunyip support plzzzzz :)

2. Vichy

Suppose it's broken? Doesn't start :/

3. Hakuna Matata

It worked fine yesterday. I don't know if RM had an update or something. Do you have a fully charged pharaohs sceptre? Do you have falador teletabs?

4. ElMacaro

Are you gonna add food support in the future or not, would be really appreciated since I have a skiller :p.

5. neck

If I had to guess he probably wants to get all of the rooms running smoothly before adding a bunch of extra features.

but that's just a guess, I am obviously not him.

6. ElMacaro

I understand :p. Didn't mean in the near feature, if it'll be in 2 months I'll still be happy hehe

neck likes this.
  7. roflcopter19

does this get stuck often? or can i just let it be for ~12 hours. that be nice.

8. neck

It doesn't get stuck but it does mess up in the same way almost every time on room 6 (goes right back to working perfectly once time runs out though), so idk if I'd let it run for 12 hours.

If you're not doing room 6 yet you should be fine.

9. Hakuna Matata

What's happening in room 6? I thought I fixed it.

10. neck

Oh? I haven't run it since the other day. After you fixed the original urn issue it seemed to try to correct itself and then "restart" the room, clicking all the empty urns in a similar order to how it originally looted them.

I'll try it again right now and see how it goes. Still says last updated 8/31 on the bot store so I just assumed you didn't get around to fixing that before leaving.

edit: yeah, still seems to be bugging out on room 6. It doesn't do that for you? Clicks on that already looted urn a few times, tries to correct itself by going to a non-looted urn, then halfway through the run to that urn it starts clicking other looted urns and just runs around the room trying to loot all of the urns its already looted.

Hopefully that isn't too confusing... tl;dr tries to loot empty urns a lot in room 6. Other rooms are pretty much flawless.

also it crashed for me after clicking on the sceptre, I submitted the report to you.

#30 neck, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  11. k0nfuze

Works great thanks!
    [​IMG]

12. Hakuna Matata

I'll look at it. Thanks

neck likes this.
  13. ozdev

I have a level 3 skiller, 99thieving, and i would love to see food support and cant wait until last room support. Keep up the great work.

neck and ElMacaro like this.
  14. Hakuna Matata

Not sure how I would implement food support and still be able to recharge the sceptre, since the food will fill up the inventory instead of the artefacts.

15. someoneelse

Easy solution, bunyip or unicorn familiar.

16. ozdev

How I do pp, is take scepter and jewled artifacts, food (Brews, since skiller), and a couple anti poison. Usually around 5 artifacts, for five recharges. I usualyl jsut buy from ge, and dont waste time collecting the ones i get from urns to get better xp/hr.

Now with that said, I only do pp to get the black ibis outfit, which if my inv is full it'll drop on the floor, so i suppose the bot would need to recognise that and pick it up, while dropping something in inv.

17. Hakuna Matata

Can you loot the black ibis outfit from urns as well or only the grand gold chest? I like the idea with jeweled artefacts.

18. ozdev

I hear you get it from urns. And the gold chest. The sceptre with twice the charges though, requires 75 runecrafting by looting the second mommy tomb in the last room however. Keep in mind skillers can only open that mommy tomb, not any other because it would grant strength xp. The center golden chest usually spawns a swarm which attacks players, so perhaps it'd be ideal to make that optional.

ElMacaro likes this.
  19. Hakuna Matata

Regarding black ibis armor:
    The bot will not drop unknown items, so it will not get lost.

I will add support for sceptre of the gods, when I'm able to obtain it myself. I still need a few thieving levels.

20. ozdev

Add me on skype, i can lend you an account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.