1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im mad

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by spiff, May 21, 2019.

1. LatvijasBoteris

That's true, but it seems he's the only one with this kind of problem, so most likley he messed something up on his end, so no need to blame RuneMate here in my opinion.

2. spiff

ye idk..

3. Venezuelan dude

If you start/stop your bots instance it will charge you again, which is especially annoying when many of the bots here are of low-quality or in the case of say Prime hunter, required if you want to change which spot you lay traps from.

Take the only current pest control bot, it doesn't function as stated if at all but runemate is still more than happy to charge people for a product the vast majoirty of users would describe as broken.

4. spiff

idk, 1 hour in this system is not 1 hour. I never stop the bot, i record until next charge, but it seems to be random, after i close the bot in whatever way i desire, then when i check later it re-charged me even thoe its closed. Not much to do, did a lot of experiments now, and it all fails. So the system must be broken asfk

5. delta

for you... not us.. contact @American Express .. What do you think?

Fabreze and spiff like this.
  6. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

If the bot is broken, write a review and post on the forum to let the author know!

American Express and Bean. like this.
  7. auxi

And if you do decide to go the review route, make sure you post an actual review and not the typical "bot no werk" which is pointless.

Bean. likes this.
  8. Venezuelan dude

In the case of the pest control bot it has reviews saying it doesn't work and I've seen it mentioned in a few threads saying it doesn't work.
    It's still able to charge people.

9. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

It has mixed reviews, some say it works others say it doesnt, the more people that let him know its broken the higher chance itll get fixed or taken off the bot store entirely if it really is that broken. Dont underestimate you’re power as a user through bot reviews, if it’s broken then write a review voicing your issues! This will also help other users avoid the bot and not get charged unnecessarily till its fixed.