Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite Monkeys submitted a new resource:

Infinite Tithe Farm - Farms Farming exp.

TEMPORARILY BROKEN

Completes the Tithe Farm minigame for farming exp.

Make sure camera is fully zoomed out before running.

Requirements:
100% Hosidius favour
34 farming

Setup:
Spade
Seed dibber
6-20 watering cans/Gricoller's can

Recommended:
Lunar spellbook, water staff, astral & fire runes (for Humidify)
Farmer's outfit or Graceful outfit

FAQ:
Why is the exp per hour low?
The minigame requires you to click constantly in order to maximise exp, and it's hard to do that more efficiently...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not premium for now because I'm not happy with the exp rates, should be possible to get around 30% higher. I have some ideas though.

I also forgot to add the resource file like an idiot so this won't work until my update goes through.

Superior All Knowing Person!
I mean, either way it's the only farming bot (that actually has a useage) for OSRS, and the requirements are quite low.

Fuck it, make it premium :D !

I've been lobbying on behalf of a tithe farm bot for osrs for a while so congrats on the release its a much needed bot for runemate. I just tried to start it however and it gave me a handling error. I started it outside the door of the minigame with 20 empty watering cans, plenty of astrals and fire runes along with a water staff equipped. If i'm doing something wrong with the setup please let me know i'd love to be able to use the bot.

I've been lobbying on behalf of a tithe farm bot for osrs for a while so congrats on the release its a much needed bot for runemate. I just tried to start it however and it gave me a handling error. I started it outside the door of the minigame with 20 empty watering cans, plenty of astrals and fire runes along with a water staff equipped. If i'm doing something wrong with the setup please let me know i'd love to be able to use the bot.
Forgot to mention i have a spade and seed dibbler aswell.

Superior All Knowing Person!

Forgot to mention i have a spade and seed dibbler aswell.

"I also forgot to add the resource file like an idiot so this won't work until my update goes through." just wait for the update ;)

It's working now. Progress report from this morning:
Jt3vmpt.png

Efficiency still needs work but it's reliable at least.

He will need feedback for making it better, then he can make it premium.
It's working now. Progress report from this morning:
Jt3vmpt.png

Efficiency still needs work but it's reliable at least.

What level do I need to be for using this farming script?

Had someone else appear in my world and the same location, so if you one of you were an Iron man, I see you ;)

So the bot tried watering the other persons plants and kept trying, even though I was planting a different fruit than him

Had someone else appear in my world and the same location, so if you one of you were an Iron man, I see you ;)

So the bot tried watering the other persons plants and kept trying, even though I was planting a different fruit than him
I've updated the area selection, so hopefully this won't happen once the update goes through.

It won't use the magic spell for me, do you know why?
The spell needs:
68+ magic
Lunar spellbook active
Fire runes in inventory or staff of fire/tome of fire equipped
Water runes in inventory or staff of water equipped
Astral runes in inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.